Britny Fox to Reunite

Blue Charvel

Mentioned on Blabbermouth, and then here was Dean's Facebook status from this past Saturday:

"Dean Davidson is putting his Original Band "Britny Fox" back together. with a New Studio Album & Tour, & Deal. Dean will be meeting with Lou Dangeli for All Ages Sunday Documentary on May 24th. Johnny Dee & Dean are making plans to meet in a few weeks to go over plans for the New Year. Also, Plans are being made to meet with Bassist Billy Childs. Stop back for updates!"

I think with Dean they had some of their best songs ever, but for consistency's sake I really liked the Tommy Paris stuff... that is, until they released Springhead Motorshark... gack...

I wonder how a Michael Kelly Smith meeting will go....

MKS ended up with a broken arm or shoulder or something

• 4 years later...

BITE DOWN HARD was an awesome disc!!

Agreed, but 'Spring your cock in my face' was a disaster. So let's just hope they're opting to go with the 'Bite down hard' sound as opposed to the 'Springhead Cybersharks from Space' route. It would have been nice to have the guitarist on board too. Michael Kelly Smith or something, was it?

It would be even more awesome if they got Dizzy Dean involved in some capacity.

No it wouldn't, he's shit. Paris and Childs were the main songwriting team from BDH which is their best album and one of my favourites.

No it wouldn't, he's shit. Paris and Childs were the main songwriting team from BDH which is their best album and one of my favourites.

:lol: I like that. I agree - I do like the first two, but 'Bite Down Hard' is easily their best album... easily. And Dizzy's voice is an abomination.

I would rate Boys In Heat as their best overall with BDH a close second. I love the debut as well, especially the version with Livin' On The Edge.

I don't think I've ever heard this song. Nice tune for sure.

Anyone got an MP3 to hook a brother up with?

Boys In Heat is one of my favorite albums. I love Dizzy's vocal style. And after listening to Jillson a lot recently I can see why they got him as a replacement. I haven't listened to Bite Down Hard in a long time. At the time I did I wasn't that impressed.

:lol: I like that. I agree - I do like the first two, but 'Bite Down Hard' is easily their best album... easily. And Dizzy's voice is an abomination.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh - there are a few great songs on the first two discs but Blackeyed Susan is terrible. I'm also one of the few who thought Springhead Motorshark was decent which is why I just know this new album will be worth the wait.

I would rate Boys In Heat as their best overall with BDH a close second. I love the debut as well, especially the version with Livin' On The Edge.

PM me your email addy, I got you.

Agree

Hey mate, thanks heaps for that but Stewart (Dark) already hooked me up. Thanks heaps, doods.

Hey mate, thanks heaps for that but Stewart (Dark) already hooked me up. Thanks heaps, doods.

No worries ;)