Wotty - 33,000 posts

Faron

:drink: .....To a real top guy !!!!!!!!!!

keep up the quality not the crap some others who posts

:rofl2:

Way to go, Ian. That's an awful lot of quality!!

Im gonna buck the trend and actually not congratulate you

I love to see you more in the music threads spreading your love and knowledge of everything pink n fluffy!

Over 25K in exquisite Enthropy is way too many my friend!

Come on lets hear more about the music.......i'd love to hear more of what youve got to say on AOR.

I'll probably get shot down for posting this now! lol.

Awesome, mate !! Well done !! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats mate... party hard.

For the record, I agree with Glen. Use this as your escape, get your mind off the enemy mate and discuss some toons. :)

I love to see you more in the music threads spreading your love and knowledge of everything pink n fluffy!

Come on lets hear more about the music.......i'd love to hear more of what youve got to say on AOR.

Hmmm,Mr.Trend-bucker :whistle: ,Whether or not I get your congratulations is of no consequence to me in any way,shape or form.I'm glad to say I do bring up threads on music,.not as many as others,but a few.The type of,Lite,AOR that I listen to,only has relevence to a few people,who even then,are more knowledgable than I ever could be,but I never claim to be as proficient in the field as they are.(Jez,Bernd),so I take a lead from them.Still,I shall now check where the percentage of peoples posts go now,Thank you !!!

Hmmm,Mr.Trend-bucker :whistle: ,Whether or not I get your congratulations is of no consequence to me in any way,shape or form.I'm glad to say I do bring up threads on music,.not as many as others,but a few.The type of,Lite,AOR that I listen to,only has relevence to a few people,who even then,are more knowledgable than I ever could be,but I never claim to be as proficient in the field as they are.(Jez,Bernd),so I take a lead from them.Still,I shall now check where the percentage of peoples posts go now,Thank you !!!

Glen - that was totally uncalled for. save it for flamefest.

Fair play mate...wasnt meant as a nasty dig. So please dont take it that way. As I said you know far more about AOR than me, and I for one would be interested in what youve got to say on AOR etc.

Just seems youve been quiet over there for a while that's all.

Seems like post "milestone" are being reached on a daily basis around here these days. Congrats on your mark of 33,000. :drink: