Geoff = 30000 posts

Wotty

:drink: mate and the modern / emo rock world thank you for all your support :christmas:

Job well done mate :tumbsup:

Wolfmother > Intuition

I seriously hate you.

This is actually a real surprise. I remember I actually looked at my post count one random day recently (for the first time since I hit 1,000) and noticed I was heading towards 30,000, but I was still hundreds away from it. And here I am. Who wants to get nude and party like a slippery dip?

And being this version of "uncultured" is fine with me too. After all, being "cultured" here appears to be a good excuse for following the leader and mistaking sheep-like behaviour for actual knowledge. ;)

Don't ya have serious carpel-tunnel syndrome by now? ;)

Yes.

Seriously.....that's quite a lot of postage.....due to________!

Being overly adequate at an overly simple job.

Party on & such, mate! :headbanger:

Thanks mate.

This thread title should actually say "Geoff - 30,000 Random & Incoherant Babblings"

Would ya just shut up already?? :lol:

No. ;)

But seriously, there was a good chance it would all come to a halt in October this year (but like everything promising, it came to nothing) and it's still planned for 2010 so we'll wait and see. But possibly in 2010 you may finally see the demise of my posting insanity. Possibly. All I can do is roll with it and see where it goes.

This thread title should actually say "Geoff - 30,000 Random & Incoherant Babblings"

Stop it. There are already enough compliments in this thread to fill this testicular shaped boat I floated in on.

This thread got me interested. Holy shit, Ian and I are the highest posters this forum has ever seen, with cousin Wes rounding up the three biggest losers I've seen on the internet. ;):lol:

And the 3 of you could muster enough IQ points to hit the double digits either :rofl2: