Merry Christmas To One And All

Dave

Merry Christmas to one and all here at HH and I hope the fat man in the red suit is very kind to you all and hopefully he visits the local CD store before visiting your house to deliver some goodies :christmas:

I also hope everyone and their family's have a great and enjoyable day that goes off without any hitches :tumbsup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FROM DOWN UNDER :christmas:

aussiexmas.jpg

Yeah all the best everyone....hope your all getting excited, bet no-one can sleep on Christmas Eve!!!!!!! :christmas:

Here's hoping you all have a great time filled with fun, love and fuzzy feelings heh!

Yeah, Merry Christmas y'all. Hope everyone gets nude, drinks beer and does things that can only be done with the combination of beer and nudity. Party hard.

happy_xmas_188.jpg

mandy-lynn-christmas-03.jpg

Yeah, Merry Christmas y'all. Hope everyone gets nude, drinks beer and does things that can only be done with the combination of beer and nudity. Party hard.

happy_xmas_188.jpg

mandy-lynn-christmas-03.jpg

Geoff that is the BEST X-Mas Card!! :headbanger::drink::banger:

Merry X-Mas To All!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas, I know I will. Thanx to everyone for a great year on the HH (as always of course) :drink:

christmascardw.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

IF your offended by this PM me and I will change it.

... and then send me a PM so I can verbally abuse you. ;)

Nice mate, best thing I've seen this festive season.

Happy Holidays to all the HH'ers! Enjoy your family, health, tunes, beer and everything good in your lives! I am off to the waterpark with the family, will return on Christmas Eve to let the kids open presents and then spend Christmas Day with my family!

Then it's on to 2010!

I want to wish all of you and your families a wonderful & peaceful Christmas, lots of presents, happy children, relaxing holidays and lean food !

But also a healthy & successful New Year ! Have a great time, my friends !

Weihnachtskarte2009.jpg

We have sent these cards (different styles) since more than 10 years by now and they have become real collector items amongst my family and friends ! Sound familiar ... ?? :lol:

I want to wish all of you and your families a wonderful & peaceful Christmas, lots of presents, happy children, relaxing holidays and lean food !

Weihnachtskarte2009.jpg

We have sent these cards (different styles) since more than 10 years by now and they have become real collector items amongst my family and friends ! Sound familiar ... ?? :lol:

Nice. I really like that. Great lookin family mate! ;)

Happy Holidays (or should that be holidaze?) from Casa Del Freddy to all the H.H. peeps.

Weihnachtskarte2009.jpg

Nice. I really like that. Great lookin family mate! ;)

Haha. Nice, Bernd! I like it. Very festive. Have a great Christmas.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Best wishes for happiness and success in all your endeavors in the coming year! ~Herb

:)

Merry Christmas, Boas Festas, Frohe Weihnachten, Christmas Alegre, and God Jul to the entire Heavy Harmonies family. :drink: