BulletBoys Singer Busted!

Fat Freddy

Apparently ol' Marqie Marq is a deadbeat dad...

BULLETBOYS Singer Arrested In Florida - Nov. 14, 2009

Accoding to the web site of Pasco Sheriff's Office, which is said to be is the eighth largest law enforcement agency in the state of Florida in terms of population served, BULLETBOYS frontman Marq Torien (born Mark Maytorena) was arrested last night (Friday, November 13) at 11:38 p.m. EST and charged with "non-support of children or spouse." The 48-year-old singer was booked and released early this morning (Saturday, November 14).

BULLETBOYS was scheduled to perform last night at the Bourbon St. nightclub in New Port Richey, Florida and is expected to play Saturday night at Freebird Live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

Photo below courtesy of Pasco Sheriff's Office

torienmug.jpg

:yikes: WHOA, time has not been kind to this guy!

Considering that Torien is almost 50 he looks OK to me. Police mugshots always bring out the worst in facial features and make people look worse than they actually are.

Does anyone know what his ethnicity is?

Oh and Good Grief Paul Stanley's had a lot of plastic surgery.

torienmug.jpg

Maybe he had just gone through a torture session at the cop shop where they made him listen to the ZA-ZA album again.......That would make anyone look like that :whistle::lol:

torienmug.jpg

Maybe he had just gone through a torture session at the cop shop where they made him listen to the ZA-ZA album again.......That would make anyone look like that :whistle::lol:

I'd rather listen to ZA-ZA on repeat for the next 20 years then listen to the cds they've put out since.

I agree with edwithmj, I dont think he looks that bad considering his age.

I also have to say that Za Za was a great album, the last one was shite tho!

I'm with you guys. He certainly isn't out uglying Nick Nolte's mugshot. Also agree with whoever said Stanley is creeping into MJ territory.

'Za Za' is a great disc. To pick that from the Bulletboys discography as the weak link is a surefire sign of someone who hasn't heard one of their CDs since that one. ;)

'Za Za' is a great disc. To pick that from the Bulletboys discography as the weak link is a surefire sign of someone who hasn't heard one of their CDs since that one. ;)

Nor do I have any intention of doing so......I'd rather try and shit a brick out of my arse than listen to any more of them !!!!!!!

Not for nuthin' but I've always felt that the BulletBoys' entire discography was a continuing series of "weak links"....

Not for nuthin' but I've always felt that the BulletBoys' entire discography was a continuing series of "weak links"....

They do have a lot more shit than gold, but their debut and 'Za Za' are still two discs I hold in very high regard... especially that debut. The rest are pretty much all terrible.

They do have a lot more shit than gold, but their debut and 'Za Za' are still two discs I hold in very high regard... especially that debut. The rest are pretty much all terrible.

Even though I like Za Za I think that Freakshow destroys it.

THC Groove!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

That's one disc I do hate. 'Good girl' is as good as almost any song they ever recorded but the rest of the CD is total shit, imo. :)

That's one disc I do hate. 'Good girl' is as good as almost any song they ever recorded but the rest of the CD is total shit, imo. :)

I love that entire disc, well almost.

Yeah Good Girl rocks for sure.

"Lord just send me a Good Girl I want a new one everynight, I don't care what she does to to me as long as she does me right"

wonder who has more children, Marq or his twin brother below//

paul-stanley-2006-clive-davis-pre-grammy-awards-party-0x014v.jpg

Oh my god that pic scared the living shit out of me :eek: Please put the make up back on,you'll scare little kids.

Sylvester Stallone in a wig?

I pretty much like everything up to and including Zaza - I have Acid Monkey ....but .... lost interest after that (although the re-recordings on Burning Cats...aint bad)