Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize. Gimme a fuckin' break.

heavyharmonies

The award was given for his intent, not his actual accomplishments (he hasn't actually done anything yet). Never mind that this isn't the purpose of the Nobel Peace Prize.

The deadline for nominations was in February, only 12 days after he took office!

Politics. Gotta love it.

Another perspective:

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/...1929395,00.html

Next thing you know, we'll have an officially recognized Obama Day, or even worse, a Patron Saint Obama...

Harry Connick Jr would think he is a very worthy winner of the award :whistle:

David Hasselhoff .... didn't he pull down the Berlin Wall single handedly? :lol:

Yeah that is correct and to celebrate he got blind drunk and tried to eat a hamburger whilst crawling on the floor in a pathetic state and having his daughter film him doing so.......I think he does deserve the award :lol:

Good, because he's already accomplished something in uniting so many people, rich and poor, black and white, gay and straight, English and American even....i think thats why he's getting so much praise...he unites people which is a step in the right direction, isnt it?

Good, because he's already accomplished something in uniting so many people, rich and poor, black and white, gay and straight, English and American even....i think thats why he's getting so much praise...he unites people which is a step in the right direction, isnt it?

has he? when?

has he? when?

When he was elected, did you not see the thousands of people at his inaugauration? from the rich to the homeless...

and alot more people over here in the UK are saying how much they like him than they did when Bush was in office, i just get the impression that more people have something in common now :)

So what your saying is Take From the Rich, to give to the poor so were all on the same level???

FUCK THAT!!!

Poor people are poor for a reason....They don't want to work!!!!

Why should I kill myself at my job so QUANISHA can stay at home making babies from guys she doesn't know and gain another 100 lbs...

Or

These white lazy kids who sit in front of their X-BOXES, complain about the Mexicans. They also think that working at McDonalds is beneath them...

FUCK OBAMA!!!!

So what your saying is Take From the Rich, to give to the poor so were all on the same level???

FUCK THAT!!!

Poor people are poor for a reason....They don't want to work!!!!

Why should I kill myself at my job so QUANISHA can stay at home making babies from guys she doesn't know and gain another 100 lbs...

Or

These white lazy kids who sit in front of their X-BOXES, complain about the Mexicans. They also think that working at McDonalds is beneath them...

FUCK OBAMA!!!!

Backed!!!!

has he? when?

When he was elected, did you not see the thousands of people at his inaugauration? from the rich to the homeless...

and alot more people over here in the UK are saying how much they like him than they did when Bush was in office, i just get the impression that more people have something in common now :)

Yeah a bunch of lazy motherfuckers who want Obama to pay their fucking bills without having to do anything.

Now pretty much all the US government offices are just a bunch of lazy overpaid fucking rude assholes.

I VOTED FOR THE OLD WHITE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

has he? when?

HAHA! Let's have babies. I was going to ask the same question, scrolled down a post and I'd asked it, through you! Let's party nude!

But seriously, Sambora, you honestly believe he's done all that? Wowser.

has he? when?

HAHA! Let's have babies. I was going to ask the same question, scrolled down a post and I'd asked it, through you! Let's party nude!

But seriously, Sambora, you honestly believe he's done all that? Wowser.

I have absolutely nothing against Obama... in fact he seems like a nice bloke...but theres been nothing different from any other president... lots of people turn up at their pre-election rallies, lots of people turn up to the celebration, and he goes around the world to meet world leaders, some who may even be in some sort of war....

yeh that just sounds like any president to me... or in fact any world leader..

No im not saying hes done anything, he's probably done fuck all, but thats not the point

the point is hes united people regardless of class or race, whereas Republicans tend to be more upper class and Democrats are more middle class it seems like Obama appeals to all classes...

He inspires people and gives them hope, wether he meant to or not is a different story entirely, but he's still a symbol which is why everyones so zip-a-de-doo-dah about him...

its not what he's done or even what he's promised to do, its just the way he acts and talks thats got him so much support....he acts like one of us instead of some rich conservative prick (which is a good thing, considering hes a democrat :P)

but didnt he get the NPP for uniting the world leaders or something? i havent really read about it yet....still, its been less than a year and he's still cleaning up 8 years worth of fuck ups, so give the guy a break -_-

i cant help but think that theres more anti-Obama threads on here than there were anti-Bush threads tho, and 1 and a half of the 2 years ive been on here was while Bush was in office, and that just confuses me :s