Lita Ford

metaltrekman

LOL. How the fuck can you think that song rocks? Hahahaha that was pure shit. The song sucks, and the production sucks harder. The drums sounds god aweful is he even playing on a snare?!?

And if the song, and production wasnt total crap the album artwork for the LP, and CD is shit as well. Talk about a cluttered eyesore.

I wouldnt spend a fucking rusty penny on this pile of shit. Go back into hybernation and get hubby to release a new NITRO record in between his fantasy of being a MMA fighter.

:lol: Wow, some mixed opinions here. Looking forward to hearing this one. Man I was not expecting this at all to be honest.

I thought it sounded like pure shit.

In this day and age there is no reason to not have a good production plus she used to be a decent songwriter so what happened here? It doesn't even sound anything like old Lita.

I didn't care for it. Sounded like a bunch of noise to me. I never thought she was THAT hot but then again I can't stop staring at that Samatha Fox pic Fat Freddy put yesterday.

As for the production, that remains to be seen because I think sometimes they put songs up that are not the highest of quality for those who just record the audio. Now that said, if that is not the case here, then yeah, poor production.

LOL. How the fuck can you think that song rocks? Hahahaha that was pure shit. The song sucks, and the production sucks harder. The drums sounds god aweful is he even playing on a snare?!?

And if the song, and production wasnt total crap the album artwork for the LP, and CD is shit as well. Talk about a cluttered eyesore.

I wouldnt spend a fucking rusty penny on this pile of shit. Go back into hybernation and get hubby to release a new NITRO record in between his fantasy of being a MMA fighter.

Nicely put! You would think that between the 2 of them they could do a LOT better. BTW: if that was the Mr. doing vocals on this he has certainly lost all his range (s).

Lita could/should still do Penthouse though.

Um... that was not what I expected to hear at all. Who's the gravel voiced dude sharing vocals with Lita, her husband? I dunno, I think I'll skip the CD and just continue to stare longingly at the cover to my old "BACK TO THE CAVE" 45 single... :lol:

I never thought she was THAT hot but then again I can't stop staring at that Samatha Fox pic Fat Freddy put yesterday.

Back around 1988 my goal in life was to be the meat in a Lita Ford/Samantha Fox sandwich. :devil:

• 1 month later...

I haven't heard a preview, but I did see her/them live at Bang Your Head. What I heard there as new songs didn't do it for me. I think I'll pass (I will let the music do the talking though).

Lita... There is a reason Nitro wasn't a topact, and you were... Dump the Osmonds/Partridge/Hanson/Kelly family act and do what you're good at.

Um...this is rather odd. Looks like Lita Ford is attempting to court a new, um, fan base with her new release... and in the process, proves that she does not understand the concept of Too Much Information. :blink:

In a first, Metal Queen Lita Ford Breaks Song from New Album on Leading Fetish Site Stockroom.com

In an innovative music marketing move, heavy metal queen Lita Ford will release a single from “Wicked Wonderland,” her first album in 15 years, on Stockroom.com, the world's leading fetish site, starting Monday, September 28th. The album will be released and available for purchase at http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Wonderland-Li...8628&sr=1-1 and at stores across the country on October 6th.

It is believed to be the first time an important music release has been launched through a website catering to the alternative fetish lifestyle.

Wicked Wonderland's erotic song “Bed,” which explores themes of bondage, kink and power exchange in a strong and highly artistic style, will be available exclusively on Stockroom.com prior to the album's release.

“My husband Jim Gillette and I have carved out our own path to develop a wonderful and close family life,” said Lita. “Though we're a long-married couple, we both have very active imaginations, including being kinky with each other, and that's what this album is about. It's sort of a sexual autobiography. We've partnered up with Stockroom.com because it's our favorite outfitter for kink products.”

While previewing “Bed,” fans of Lita and Stockroom will also be able to view and order from “Lita's Collection,” (stockroom.com/litaford/) special selection of some of the fetish gear that Lita and Jim have enjoyed, along with her personal choice of Syren Latex fashion styles.

The first 100 orders on Stockroom.com to use the source code “LITA” at checkout beginning Monday, September 28 will receive a free “Wicked Wonderland” CD as well as an additional 10% off their entire Stockroom purchase, a discount offer which will be extended through December 31.

“Wicked Wonderland” is being released on the JLRG Entertainment label, which is owned and operated by the couple. Lita and Gillette (formerly with the band “Nitro”) are touring together with QUEENSRYCHE in October and November. To see tour dates visit www.myspace.com/litaford.

Lita started playing guitar when she was 11 years old and joined the all girl rock band “The Runaways” as lead guitarist when she was 17 in 1975. The band split in 1979 and some of Lita's solo hits have included “Kiss Me Deadly,” “Close My Eyes Forever,” “Gotta Let Go, “Back to the Cave" and “Shot of Poison” which was nominated for a Grammy in the best Female Vocal category as was “Kiss Me Deadly.”

About Stockroom:

Joel Tucker founded Stockroom, Inc in 1988 and took it online in 1989. The company is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year operating out of a 30,000 square foot three-story workshop and retail space on Sunset Boulevard in L.A. The vertically integrated facility combines leather and latex production, shipping, receiving and warehousing with design, executive and sales offices and a retail boutique that was awarded “Best Fetish Store” by Los Angeles magazine. The company's main retail site, stockroom.com was recognized as Web Retailer of the Year in the 2009 XBiz Awards.

l_b11e444abdca453aaa7cb96b7446d8ce.jpg

Um...OK, twenty years ago, reading about Lita's kinky sex life probably would've provided me with a lifetime of jackoff fodder. However, when you see her at age fifty-something posing in bondage gear in her living room (they didn't even bother to crop out the collage of her kids' pictures on the wall in the background, for Chrissake!) it just seems a little...er...disturbing and weird. :unsure:

By the way, do you think that they keep that bondage swingy thing in their living room at all times? That must make for awkward family gatherings. (Lita: "We're sooooo glad you could come visit, Aunt Sadie. Look here, this is my faaaavorite photo of Little Jimmy Gillette Jr. -- and oh look over here, it's the bondage swing that he was conceived in!...Aunt Sadie? Aunt Sadie? OMIGOD! JIM, CALL 911!")

Then again, back in the 80s I had daydreams about Lita that looked kinda like that above photo - except that Doro Pesch or Lorraine (Femme Fatale) Lewis was in place of the guy. :lol:

If that song is any indication of what the rest of the album sounds like, I will be very happy.

I love Litas older stuff, but I also like a lot of other stuff, and this doesnt sound like an album I will dislike.

I really dont think anyone could expect her to come back with something that sounds like the old days, especially seeing as Jim is heavily involved. It was always gonna sound different.

Um...this is rather odd. Looks like Lita Ford is attempting to court a new, um, fan base with her new release... and in the process, proves that she does not understand the concept of Too Much Information. :blink:

In a first, Metal Queen Lita Ford Breaks Song from New Album on Leading Fetish Site Stockroom.com

In an innovative music marketing move, heavy metal queen Lita Ford will release a single from “Wicked Wonderland,” her first album in 15 years, on Stockroom.com, the world's leading fetish site, starting Monday, September 28th. The album will be released and available for purchase at http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Wonderland-Li...8628&sr=1-1 and at stores across the country on October 6th.

It is believed to be the first time an important music release has been launched through a website catering to the alternative fetish lifestyle.

Wicked Wonderland's erotic song “Bed,” which explores themes of bondage, kink and power exchange in a strong and highly artistic style, will be available exclusively on Stockroom.com prior to the album's release.

“My husband Jim Gillette and I have carved out our own path to develop a wonderful and close family life,” said Lita. “Though we're a long-married couple, we both have very active imaginations, including being kinky with each other, and that's what this album is about. It's sort of a sexual autobiography. We've partnered up with Stockroom.com because it's our favorite outfitter for kink products.”

While previewing “Bed,” fans of Lita and Stockroom will also be able to view and order from “Lita's Collection,” (stockroom.com/litaford/) special selection of some of the fetish gear that Lita and Jim have enjoyed, along with her personal choice of Syren Latex fashion styles.

The first 100 orders on Stockroom.com to use the source code “LITA” at checkout beginning Monday, September 28 will receive a free “Wicked Wonderland” CD as well as an additional 10% off their entire Stockroom purchase, a discount offer which will be extended through December 31.

“Wicked Wonderland” is being released on the JLRG Entertainment label, which is owned and operated by the couple. Lita and Gillette (formerly with the band “Nitro”) are touring together with QUEENSRYCHE in October and November. To see tour dates visit www.myspace.com/litaford.

Lita started playing guitar when she was 11 years old and joined the all girl rock band “The Runaways” as lead guitarist when she was 17 in 1975. The band split in 1979 and some of Lita's solo hits have included “Kiss Me Deadly,” “Close My Eyes Forever,” “Gotta Let Go, “Back to the Cave" and “Shot of Poison” which was nominated for a Grammy in the best Female Vocal category as was “Kiss Me Deadly.”

About Stockroom:

Joel Tucker founded Stockroom, Inc in 1988 and took it online in 1989. The company is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year operating out of a 30,000 square foot three-story workshop and retail space on Sunset Boulevard in L.A. The vertically integrated facility combines leather and latex production, shipping, receiving and warehousing with design, executive and sales offices and a retail boutique that was awarded “Best Fetish Store” by Los Angeles magazine. The company's main retail site, stockroom.com was recognized as Web Retailer of the Year in the 2009 XBiz Awards.

l_b11e444abdca453aaa7cb96b7446d8ce.jpg

Um...OK, twenty years ago, reading about Lita's kinky sex life probably would've provided me with a lifetime of jackoff fodder. However, when you see her at age fifty-something posing in bondage gear in her living room (they didn't even bother to crop out the collage of her kids' pictures on the wall in the background, for Chrissake!) it just seems a little...er...disturbing and weird. :unsure:

By the way, do you think that they keep that bondage swingy thing in their living room at all times? That must make for awkward family gatherings. (Lita: "We're sooooo glad you could come visit, Aunt Sadie. Look here, this is my faaaavorite photo of Little Jimmy Gillette Jr. -- and oh look over here, it's the bondage swing that he was conceived in!...Aunt Sadie? Aunt Sadie? OMIGOD! JIM, CALL 911!")

Then again, back in the 80s I had daydreams about Lita that looked kinda like that above photo - except that Doro Pesch or Lorraine (Femme Fatale) Lewis was in place of the guy. :lol:

:rofl2: What the f*ck? That picture is the worst thing I've ever seen. A fetish music label??? F*ck me...