women with tat's

66 mustang

what does it do to you? for me it really takes away from the beauty. I can't help it, if I see one, my point meter drops a little. I have a friend I work with that is just the opposite and if he see's a tat on a girl his point meter goes up. I've never seen a tat that made me go "wow, I like that" or "that is so sexy"

what does it do to you? for me it really takes away from the beauty. I can't help it, if I see one my point meter drops a little. I have a friend I work with that is just the opposit and if he see's a tat on a girl his point meter goes up. I've never seen a tat that made me go "wow, I like that" or "that is so sexy"

I'm with you on this one man. Tattoos on women make them look more "manly" in my opinion. However, I do like a hot girl with a sexy tattoo right above her ass on her back. That's pretty sexy if it's small.

I totally get turned off by the chicks with tattoos all up and down their arms. :puke:

I personally find them very unattractive on a woman.

My wife has 3 small ones on her right shoulder blade which look horrible but I never mention it.

If it's tastefully done, I find it to be a bit of a turn on. A small rose on the ankle... a little heart right above the pubic area...a tramp stamp (lower back) nothing wrong with that.

spears1.jpg

ankle-roses-tattoos.jpg

Now when you get into full scale tattoos.... :puke:

kat,0.jpg

Same with piercings... a pierced nipple, belly button, or clit is cool, but when you get into multiple piercings, tongue studs and lip rings, it quickly becomes a turn off!

I think they look horrible on women, turns me right off. Even the small, hidden tats turn me off. As for piercings - even worse. I hate nothing more than a pretty girl who has a stupid piece of metal in their nose, chin, tongue, nipple or where ever else. Yuk!!!

I think they look horrible on women, turns me right off. Even the small, hidden tats turn me off. As for piercings - even worse. I hate nothing more than a pretty girl who has a stupid piece of metal in their nose, chin, tongue, nipple or where ever else. Yuk!!!

I back your statement 100%

Double backed!! :tumbsup:

Double backed!! :tumbsup:

Triple Backed!!! :tumbsup::tumbsup::tumbsup:

I really hate the belly piercing as well. The belly is very sexy on a woman and I hate that it's pierced with a piece of metal.

No tatts,piercings,boob implants etc...

:screwy:

Whats with all the limitations? Whats next, she can only be 5'2", blonde, blue eyes...no breast reductions, must be a Pisces, no kids, no wait 3 kids but alll birthed through c-section, her mothers maiden name must start with an e??????

There are way to many ladies out there to not leave the blinders off and partake in all the flavors.

Depends who the woman is and what the Tattoo is. Some people suit them, some don't.

My wife has 8 tatts so far and she wants more. They are murals of different things that mean something to her and they are done tastefully. This I don't mind. As a matter of fact I find some of them sexy as long as they are tasteful. What I do hate on a woman is piercings other than the ears. And when a woman has a sleeve of tatts up and down her arm and legs. THAT is a turn off....

Tattoos used to be "dangerous" until housewives started getting them. I swear, there are more tats at my church today than at a county fair ten years ago. Then piercings were considered "exotic" until every sixteen year old behind the counter of Wendy's got one. What's going to be the "cool but naughty" body art of the future?

Amputation.

I can hear the discussion now: "I think a missing pinky finger on a chick is really sexy, but lopping off the whole arm? Not so much."

In general, they don't do much for me but I really like a quality back or sleeve on some girls. I recently saw a girl with a large butterfly between/over her cleavege, I wouldn't like that on most girls but I worked for her.

I don't like trendy tats; stamps, tribal and the like, or tats on the forearms/hands, neck or above. I hate "one here, one there..", I think multiple tats should follow some kind of theme. And girl's tats must have COLOR! I hate plain black ink ones, no matter how detailed. JMO

• 2023 Gold Donors

Whats with all the limitations? Whats next, she can only be 5'2", blonde, blue eyes...no breast reductions, must be a Pisces, no kids, no wait 3 kids but alll birthed through c-section, her mothers maiden name must start with an e??????

There are way to many ladies out there to not leave the blinders off and partake in all the flavors.

:wacko:

Thanks for that unsolicited,uninformed and otherwise useless advice there Dr. Phil...

:wacko:

Thanks for that unsolicited,uninformed and otherwise useless advice there Dr. Phil...

My pleasure, always glad to be of service.

Not a big fan of tats on goils...tits yes...tats not really. But then again whatever floats yer boat, as Jez said it depends what the tat is and where it is and wether it suits them.

If it's tastefully done, I find it to be a bit of a turn on. A small rose on the ankle... a little heart right above the pubic area...a tramp stamp (lower back) nothing wrong with that.

Going to have to agree with Mike here. Generally I do not like them and I prefer a tattoo-less girl, BUT, there are exceptions. I think the small one on the ankle as well as the little heart right near the pubic area, like on the inner hip or something is very nice. The landing pad I'm not too big on, but I could handle it if it wasn't too big.

Did I see someone speak ill of belly button rings? Wow, LOVE those things. Hate noses and eyebrows and all that stuff... love the belly button one. Which my wife has. :wub:

heh heh, actually i like dirty rock/punk girls with the tats on their arms and chest :P

i just remembered i had abit of a crush on Kat Von D awhile back cause she reminded me of a girl i know who i had/have a major crush on (depending on when you ask :s)