Geoff = 26000 posts

Wotty

Well done Geoff, great amount of quality posts :tumbsup:

Lets not get carried away.....he's just a whore.

I beg to differ. The most amazing thing about these 26,000 nuggets of heaven is that none of them are in the spirit of whoring. Each is an exquisite insight into arguably the most beautiful mind the internet has been allowed to display.

So I thank you so far for your continued support and hope you have enjoyed this privilege of ogling this spectacle for the insane price of free. Once I hit the 27,000 mark I will start charging people to view my posts. us$1 a post. A BARGAIN?! I hear you scream. Yes, that is how much I value my friends.

I beg to differ. The most amazing thing about these 26,000 nuggets of heaven is that none of them are in the spirit of whoring. Each is an exquisite insight into arguably the most beautiful mind the internet has been allowed to display.

So I thank you so far for your continued support and hope you have enjoyed this privilege of ogling this spectacle for the insane price of free. Once I hit the 27,000 mark I will start charging people to view my posts. us$1 a post. A BARGAIN?! I hear you scream. Yes, that is how much I value my friends.

So by charging you are essentially saying......you're a whore!

Well played.

Well played.

You're my boy blue!

Hot damn. And to think MC Norkie Gee once considered lil' ol' me to be a serious threat to his post count domination. Y'all keep it real, G!

I'm a little late for the party.... since he is probably gonna meet a new post milestone before I sign on again. I actually read a couple of his post for the first time in the SR-71 thread a week or so ago.

Congrats Geoff... :bananamac: