Steel Panther new songs

Captain Howdy

They have a bunch of new tunes up on their MySpace page.

One is a re-record of the song they did for the Metal Sludge CD, but the other 3 are all new!

http://www.myspace.com/steelpantherkicksass

very funny bAnd and great hooks.

I loved Hole patrol.

Does anybody know, why thhey often change their name?

Metal shop,metal skool,steel panther and then........ :popcorn:

and Danger Kitty, if any of you get the syndicated saturday night radio show, the Tour Bus, this band is going to be on it this saturday.

very funny bAnd and great hooks.

I loved Hole patrol.

Does anybody know, why thhey often change their name?

Metal shop,metal skool,steel panther and then........ :popcorn:

and Danger Kitty, if any of you get the syndicated saturday night radio show, the Tour Bus, this band is going to be on it this saturday.

Plus Metal Sludge All-Stars.

As for the name change, I think its just all part of the joke!

I dont know if any of you ever catch that reality show on Oxygen, The Bad Girls Club? but Steel Panther was on it the other day, the girls got to go back stage, and the band talked them into showing their titties, and one of the band members told one of the bitches he was going to nail her before the night was over, but the girls got into a full blown bar brawl and got ejected before the show was even done. or so ive heard???

Never really paid much attention to these guys, as I'm not a big fan of tongue-in-cheek lyrics, but a buddy from work, knowing my hair-metal tastes, sent me a Youtube link to a song called, if I remember correctly, "Death to all but Metal." Don't know if it's a new track or an old one, but it was pretty good. The other stuff of theirs that I've heard...eh, not so much.

I dont know if any of you ever catch that reality show on Oxygen, The Bad Girls Club? but Steel Panther was on it the other day, the girls got to go back stage, and the band talked them into showing their titties, and one of the band members told one of the bitches he was going to nail her before the night was over, but the girls got into a full blown bar brawl and got ejected before the show was even done. or so ive heard???

I was turning by that channel and saw them on stage but it took me a few minutes to realize it was the Bad Girls Club tv show. :tumbsup:

Just as a side note, just watched Rockstar again the other day, and spotted Ralph Sainz auditioning for Steel Dragon.

Dont think I'd even heard of Metal Shop/Skool etc back then (they hadnt even released their album back then, so thats no real surprise), so the only exposure I would have had to Sainz would have been the Wasted EP by LA Guns.

Just thought it was quite funny, seeing him all these years later and knowing who he is now!

• 1 month later...
Just as a side note, just watched Rockstar again the other day, and spotted Ralph Sainz auditioning for Steel Dragon.

Dont think I'd even heard of Metal Shop/Skool etc back then (they hadnt even released their album back then, so thats no real surprise), so the only exposure I would have had to Sainz would have been the Wasted EP by LA Guns.

Just thought it was quite funny, seeing him all these years later and knowing who he is now!

Have you heard the 7% Solution tracks that's on the Mitch Perry "Better late than Never" release?

Pure classic Van Halen with every track kicking ass. :headbanger:

• 1 month later...
Did anyone order this from cdwow ? I did two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. For those who have... does the whole album kickass like the songs ( "Turn out the lights" smokes)i've heard ?? :headbanger:

Yes. Yes it does. :)

Did anyone order this from cdwow ? I did two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. For those who have... does the whole album kickass like the songs ( "Turn out the lights" smokes)i've heard ?? :headbanger:

exactly the reason i never order from cdwow.

Backed.. It does kick some ass alright..... :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
I seen the album today, but they wanted $22.00 for it. I think thats a little high for an album. I would expect that price in the mall :screwy:

Probably cause its still classed as an import in the USA.

Anyone in wanting it in the USA is better off ordering it from Amazon.co.uk.

I think Amazon.com was selling if for around the $22 mark as well, so its a lot cheaper to just order from the UK site and import it yourself.

If you already have a .com account, just use those log in details at .co.uk, I think they should work fine.

I seen the album today, but they wanted $22.00 for it. I think thats a little high for an album. I would expect that price in the mall :screwy:

Probably cause its still classed as an import in the USA.

Anyone in wanting it in the USA is better off ordering it from Amazon.co.uk.

I think Amazon.com was selling if for around the $22 mark as well, so its a lot cheaper to just order from the UK site and import it yourself.

If you already have a .com account, just use those log in details at .co.uk, I think they should work fine.

Didn't DAN say he got it from BEST BUY? :unsure: