Backster = 1000 posts.

Wotty

Congrats, mate !! Long way to go ! :cheer: :cheer:

Who's Backster? :unsure:

Kidding, of course. Nice work pal! :drink:

Stefan...the Finn who wishes he was an Aussie. Nice one.

C'mon, man, who do ya think you're foolin'? Everybody knows that nobody wants to be an Aussie, not even Aussies. Stefan's keeping it Finny.

Thanks guys! :beerbang: I've made 99% crap, 0.5 % good and 0.5 % great posting so far.

Now here´s to 100% crap posting this year :drink:

C'mon, man, who do ya think you're foolin'? Everybody knows that nobody wants to be an Aussie, not even Aussies. Stefan's keeping it Finny.

I'm keeping it real (and Finny)! What a relief that Australia is on the other side of the world.

You know when God created the world he began with the best places/humans/animals/music and finished with the worst, starting from up north and ending down south... :lol:

Thanks guys! :beerbang: I've made 99% crap, 0.5 % good and 0.5 % great posting so far.

I'm keeping it real (and Finny)! What a relief that Australia is on the other side of the world.

You know when God created the world he began with the best places/humans/animals/music and finished with the worst, starting from up north and ending down south... :lol:

:rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon, man, who do ya think you're foolin'? Everybody knows that nobody wants to be an Aussie, not even Aussies.

I do.

On this forum? Are you sure? Where's this 0.5% great posting you speak of? :P

Damn. That was quick.

Sounds familiar.... :(

thats what Geoff says to you?

About his CD posting methods? I certainly do.

Anyway, congrats mate. I should hate you for your passionate resentment towards Australia, but like Matt noted I think it's just part of a deep longing to be a part of us. Sorry you got stuck in Finland, mate. ;)

Anyway, congrats mate. I should hate you for your passionate resentment towards Australia, but like Matt noted I think it's just part of a deep longing to be a part of us. Sorry you got stuck in Finland, mate. ;)

Well I like it here in Parra...ehm...Finland. Don't have to deal with all those animals with poison in them for example. And the fucking sun from hell either... :rolleyes: