It's Never Too Late To Introduce Ones Self

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

I was planning on doing this earlier, but one gets talking about dog poo on the front lawn, being arrested for postage fraud, women in dirndls, and Geoff's lack of competence with regards to musical taste, and one forgets to do so. Anyways, without further ado, my name is KarpetRydOFunk, and I'm a rockoholic. Yes, I'm addicted to rockohol. I also go by Dr_Funk in the HH main site, and in reality folks call me Nolan - but folks in reality are morons. Funk is my last name, as you may have guessed, but is also an accurate description of my personality. It's also, possibly, my favourite genre of music. Funk Rock/Metal probably take the top spot. I am Canadian, but my heritage is a mess of German, English, and Cherokee, so I like to drink beer, because I'm German. I love to drink beer, because I'm English. And I'm an alcoholic, because I'm Cherokee. Bad joke. I don't know what more you want to know about me, but just rifle a message my way and I'll answer as I see fit.

Peace

Nolan

Welcome aboard, Nolan... well, let's see, you're a rock addict and you like beer... well then you're gonna fit in here just fine.

House rules state that the Noob buys a round of drinks by the way, and we're gettin' thirsty over here so get on it willya? :tumbsup:

Welcome Nolan!

You like rock. Check!

You like beer. Check!

You like women. (Well, at least women in dirndls.) Check!

So, one last check...... You like hockey?

• My Little Pony
House rules state that the Noob buys a round of drinks by the way, and we're gettin' thirsty over here so get on it willya? :tumbsup:

Hey, I have no problem with buying a round of drinks. How many is a round anyway? :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

You like rock. Check!

You like beer. Check!

You like women. (Well, at least women in dirndls.) Check!

So, one last check...... You like hockey?

If I say 'yes' will you never talk about it again? :tumbsup:

No, I do like hockey, I just don't watch it often. I like most sports, but I'd rather play 'em than watch 'em. I do like watching playoffs.

Willkommen im Club !! :drink: Viel Spass !! :)

Welcome mate and you have already proven to be a very good acquisition to the forums :drink:

It's also, possibly, my favourite genre of music. Funk Rock/Metal probably take the top spot.

Cheers Nolan and welcome!

Funk rock - we dont get too many round here raving about that genre!

Dont listen too much to this style now, but used to like some bands a fair bit back in the day! Off the top of my head...Electric Boys, Its Alive, Mothers Finest, Dan Reed, King Of The Hill, Living Colour, Lock Up, Circle Of Soul and of course Faith No More, Extreme and The Chillis.

Perhaps you can educate me, if Im missing any essentials??

:drink:

• My Little Pony

I start buying the beers and everyone shows up.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I don't know how much I can afford.

• My Little Pony
Welcome to the madness that is the madness that is maddening. I know, it didn't make sense to me either.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Have a few drinks and it'll be the most brilliant phrase to have caressed your lips.

If not, at least there was beer.

Welcome. Abandon hope all who enter here. Nice to have you on board :)

You've heard that one before haven't you L.. ! :D