It's Never Too Late To Introduce Ones Self

KarpetRydOFunk

and Geoff's lack of competence with regards to musical taste

I would have been offended... until I saw this:

Funk is my last name, as you may have guessed, but is also an accurate description of my personality. It's also, possibly, my favourite genre of music. Funk Rock/Metal probably take the top spot.

And then I just thanked Jeebers Cripes you said it because it still means my taste in music is in tact. As you seem to have picked up, I despise funk in any way shape or form so I can't see us ever agreeing on anything musically, but welcome aboard anyway. You obviously have terrible tastes is music, but I like your non-music related posts, so that's cool. Plus you hate Matt. Leave your coat with Wes by the door and help yourself to a plate of nachos I had Matt prepare for your earlier. We'll let you have a beer when you start listening to some decent music. :)

• My Little Pony
and Geoff's lack of competence with regards to musical taste

I would have been offended... until I saw this:

Funk is my last name, as you may have guessed, but is also an accurate description of my personality. It's also, possibly, my favourite genre of music. Funk Rock/Metal probably take the top spot.

And then I just thanked Jeebers Cripes you said it because it still means my taste in music is in tact. As you seem to have picked up, I despise funk in any way shape or form so I can't see us ever agreeing on anything musically, but welcome aboard anyway. You obviously have terrible tastes is music, but I like your non-music related posts, so that's cool. Plus you hate Matt. Leave your coat with Wes by the door and help yourself to a plate of nachos I had Matt prepare for your earlier. We'll let you have a beer when you start listening to some decent music. :)

Mate, you're late, beers have already been served. I will have some nachos, thank-you very much. As for your level of musical competence, it's still lacking - dangerously! The fact you despise fuNk, and everything related, proves that notion. I will leave my coat with Wes, however; and find myself a nice sofa, kick my feet up, and light a Cohiba. You're welcome to join me, for, unlike yourself, I don't hate or discriminate. Thank-you Geoff and everyone who welcomed me. I look forward to educating, and being educated.

Oh, and Matt's an alright guy. He just needs someone to come along side him and help him through some - many, issues. With that said, I still expect him to have a plate of nachos ready every time I step through the door.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, you're Canadian. So you were being cheeky in the other thread. I guess I just kept seeing the word 'English' in your intro and assumed the worst. My apologies. I like what I know of Canada and Canadians, so we're cool.

• My Little Pony
Ah, you're Canadian. So you were being cheeky in the other thread. I guess I just kept seeing the word 'English' in your intro and assumed the worst. My apologies. I like what I know of Canada and Canadians, so we're cool.

No worries.

I've said a lot of shit, and stirred the pot quite a bit. I deserved most of what I got.

But I'm ready settle down a bit and just chill. Time to learn, time to listen.

I while still stir up shit here and there - just not senseless amounts of copious shit.

I always thought people who listened to Jamiroquai were all about chilling. In fact, I'm going to go listen to some Jamiroquai right now.

Psych.

• 4 years later...
  • My Little Pony

Kill the fatted calf; the prodigal son has returned!!

Every time I leave you guys, I realize how much I need my Rock & Roll fam.

But seriously, somebody slaughter me a cow.