Loudlion

zacharyamelie

Holy crap!!! Check the samples...especially the song Die Tuff. This song is so Love Bites it's scary. I'm not sure if they have a release out or not. I know a few of their songs are on the Balls Of Fury soundtrack.

Loudlion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff if you like Def Leppard!

They have a few songs on the movie Balls Of Fury. The soundtrack looks great...

untitled.jpg

I love the "Love Will Break Your Heart" video on the site.

Oh, and did you notice how many guys they have in the band? 8 members? That seems a little excessive unless they have a horns section.

Sounds like it was supposed to be an intentional "homage" to me... I mean "Def"/"Loud", "Leppard"/"Lion"??

I haven't seen "Balls of Fury," but if memory serves me from seeing the trailer, didn't one of the characters wear a Def Leppard shirt in the movie??

Maybe the filmmakers wanted to use Def Leppard songs for the soundtrack but didn't want to pay big $$, so they made up their own "clone" band.

Sounds like it was supposed to be an intentional "homage" to me... I mean "Def"/"Loud", "Leppard"/"Lion"??

I haven't seen "Balls of Fury," but if memory serves me from seeing the trailer, didn't one of the characters wear a Def Leppard shirt in the movie??

Maybe the filmmakers wanted to use Def Leppard songs for the soundtrack but didn't want to pay big $$, so they made up their own "clone" band.

Maybe this Band " Loudlion can start talking shit about the band Toxin.... :rofl2:

>> Maybe this Band " Loudlion can start talking shit about the band Toxin.... <<

Ohhhhh, that's good stuff

Why do I always spend more time reading your posts? They're somewhat distracting...

Wow, these guys are Def Leppard. Not even BB Steal was this identical. 'Love will break your heart' was actually annoying me as it is 100% direct rip-off of Def eppard without an ounce of trying to be original.... but then that chorus hit. Wow. Stunning. And here we are with 'Love bites', I mean 'Die Tuff'... wow again. They are 100% Def Leppard... but I find myself loving it. Even the corny as hell 'Hills have eyes' and 'Dawn of theDead' are great.

Why am I not surprised that there are 2 member of Bang Camaro in this band?

Great stuff indeed!

Very cool stuff. They actually sound more like Def Leppard than Def Leppard themselves do these days.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I like it alot. So much that I went to Egay and bought the "Balls Of Fury" & "The Hills Have Eyes 2" soundtracks right after I listed to the band. The song "The Hills Have Eyes" rocks!

Thanks Dave for the tip! :banger:

• 2023 Gold Donors

I thoughty the movie was pretty funny. They used some Leps music in it and even had the cast singing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" during the credits. My friends daughter (Maggie Q) was in the movie as well.

Anyone notice the play on the name Def Leppard... Loud Lion? :whistle:

Yep, I metntioned that earlier in this thread... but as usual, nobody listened to me. :lol:

Yep, I metntioned that earlier in this thread... but as usual, nobody listened to me. :lol:

Haha... yeah, I'd assumed most would make the connection when they hear how the band sound. These guys are creeps.

Anyone notice the play on the name Def Leppard...Loud Lion? :whistle:

Yep, I mentioned that earlier in this thread...but as usual, nobody listened to me.

I'm sorry, did you say something?

Yep, I mentioned that earlier in this thread...but as usual, nobody listened to me.

If Keef is going to talk he should speak up, these ears aren't what they used to be. :lol:

If Keef is going to talk he should speak up, these ears aren't what they used to be. :lol:

Who? I didn't hear anything...

You guys suck. :thppt::rofl:

• 3 months later...