Matt (phaffas) Declares Love for Electro-Pop Music!

Geoff

Seriously, he just called me on the phone at work and said he loves electro-pop music and Black Eyed Peas. He said 'Let's get retarded' is his favourite song.

It's the gay love affair you too are having....it must be soooo full of.......uhh......love......that he just couldn't resist a good 'electro-pop' tune to express his affection!!! Next thing you know, you'll both be proclaiming that you love to swap pink fruity drinks under the moonlight on a dark secluded beach with only the geoffadillo's to witness the unbridled passion of your love!! :)

Congratulations.........!!!!

:beerbang:

It's the gay love affair you too are having....it must be soooo full of.......uhh......love......that he just couldn't resist a good 'electro-pop' tune to express his affection!!! Next thing you know, you'll both be proclaiming that you love to swap pink fruity drinks under the moonlight on a dark secluded beach with only the geoffadillo's to witness the unbridled passion of your love!! :)

Come on, Jim. Ease up, man. He's way too hell-bent on his purple drinks to swap for a pink one. And to be honest, I am quite protective of my pink beverages too. Gee whithzz.

• 1 year later...

Come on, Jim. Ease up, man. He's way too hell-bent on his purple drinks to swap for a pink one. And to be honest, I am quite protective of my pink beverages too. Gee whithzz.

what happened to the purple icy poles?

Hell yeah i would stick it in Fergie's Black Eyed Pea. :whistle:

Your damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fergie-black-bikini.jpg

Nice. Thread finally delivered.

Did someone say FERGIE??

fergie-20070330-233278.jpg

Did someone say FERGIE??

Yum Yum come get in my tum :wub:

Yum Yum you want to cum on her tum? :yikes: Dave! I never thought I'd see you get so graphic!

Did someone say FERGIE??

Yum Yum come get in my tum :wub:

Yum Yum you want to cum on her tum? :yikes: Dave! I never thought I'd see you get so graphic!

Oh hell yeah and any where else she would like it,yes Fergie i've been a very bad boy and i think i need to be spanked hard for thinking this. :lol: