Favorite "U" Band

"U" Bands  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Uh, we've come to the "U"s. Not the greatest letter, but if you happen to feel I slighted your favorite band and left them off the list, feel free to write it in and let the world know about your poor musical taste--um, I mean, your excellent discernment of the musical arts.

Frankly, this is an easy one for me--Unruly Child. Their debut is melodic rock perfection, one of my all-time favorite CDs. Lush production from Beau Hill, stellar vocals from a still-got-my-dick Mark Free, more hooks than a tackle box...that album just had it all, a total masterpiece.

But enough talk about Mark/Marcie's Free dick (or lack thereof)...which band do you place "u"p at the top?

Would have went with UTOPIA had that of been a choice. Since it wasn't, i went with U.F.O.

My favorite U band isn't here so I went with Unruly Child.

Union with Unruly Child a close second :headbanger:

'Nother one for Ugly Kid Joe here.

Easy pick - UNIVERSE! Their debut, 'Bad child' is one of the most under-rated hard rock albums I own. Utterly essential, imo, and the EP 'Waiting for...' is great too. Love that band.

Unruly Child would be an easy second spot with a write-in mention to the band U-Turn and their debut 'No filler'. Very good band.