Favorite "R" Band

"R" Bands  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised more people haven't picked Rainbow........or was that the name of the sheep??...I'm so confused..... :unsure:

I picked Rainbow. :bowdown:

I think the name of the sheep was Geoff. Or was it Jez? :unsure:

I think the sheep was called Hildreth.

Guys, did you not get the memo? The correct answer is Roxus. Not Rainbow. Rainbows are colourful things in the sky. Let's not bring them into a discussion about music.

Cleetus would be a good name for the sheep too. Either way, glad to see we all agreed Roxus is the best 'r' band.

We didn't agree that did we?

That's how I read it. Mark apologised and acknowledged how great they were and we all had tea at Matt's house while discussing plot ideas for Mark's manuscript.

Ah yes, I remember now.

Rush > Roxus ;)

Oh, no di'nt.

Even Mark prefers Roxus to Rush and he hates Roxus!! (which is why we don't talk anymore)

People, people, people, get it right--the sheep is named Sheila. However, if Jez has a hard-on (pun intended) to shatter Geoff's sphincter, I suppose I could alter the script to reflect that the sphincter-shattering is actually being done by Jez dressed up in a sheep costume. The new script name could be "Jez Jacks Juicy Geoff" or something alliterative like that.

More on topic, I never said I hate Roxus, just that they're bland, generic, and dull. This implies bored disinterest rather than the outright hatred of which I am being accused.

Cleetus would be a good name for the sheep too. Either way, glad to see we all agreed Roxus is the best 'r' band.

We didn't agree that did we?

That's how I read it. Mark apologised and acknowledged how great they were and we all had tea at Matt's house while discussing plot ideas for Mark's manuscript.

Ah yes, I remember now.

Rush > Roxus ;)

Oh, no di'nt.

Even Mark prefers Roxus to Rush and he hates Roxus!! (which is why we don't talk anymore)

People, people, people, get it right--the sheep is named Sheila. However, if Jez has a hard-on (pun intended) to shatter Geoff's sphincter, I suppose I could alter the script to reflect that the sphincter-shattering is actually being done by Jez dressed up in a sheep costume. The new script name could be "Jez Jacks Juicy Geoff" or something alliterative like that.

More on topic, I never said I hate Roxus, just that they're bland, generic, and dull. This implies bored disinterest rather than the outright hatred of which I am being accused.

:rofl2: Me in a sheep costume with a hard on!!. Only on a Saturday and occasionally on a Sunday morning. Want to see the piccies?

Cleetus would be a good name for the sheep too.

:rofl2: Me in a sheep costume with a hard on!! Only on Saturday and occasionally on Sunday morning. Want to see the piccies?

Sorry, no need for pics. I'm writing a screenplay, not a pictorial pop-up book.

Rush...

Who picked Rockarma? :wub: Very cool, but I still went with Rush. Loved 'em for years, Rainbow was a close second.

Yes, there's simply too many great groups in this poll to put Rockarma first (no offense, Pete.)

However, if it was a poll on DEBUT albums, I would place Rockarma first or second, depending on whether Out of the Cellar would be considered Ratt's debut.

Rush...

Who picked Rockarma? :wub: Very cool, but I still went with Rush. Loved 'em for years, Rainbow was a close second.

Yes, there's simply too many great groups in this poll to put Rockarma first (no offense, Pete.)

However, if it was a poll on DEBUT albums, I would place Rockarma first or second, depending on whether Out of the Cellar would be considered Ratt's debut.

None taken, I agree wholeheartedly... and on the second point this is Rockarma's sophomore effort. And IMO it's WAY better than the debut. :)

Rush...

None taken, I agree wholeheartedly... and on the second point this is Rockarma's sophomore effort. And IMO it's WAY better than the debut. :)

Oops, you're correct, of course. I have the first one, as well. It just never caught on with me............

Well, as far as Sophomore efforts go, I think Rockarma's latest matches up quite well!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have gone for RIVERDOGS but due to them not being there, I went for RAINBOW {the original band only} then it would be REO SPEEDWAGON and RUSH.

I think RIOT would have been a good inclusion.

• 1 month later...

1) ROYAL HUNT

2) ROYAL HUNT

3) ROYAL HUNT

4-... all the others

:banger: my favourite. I can't get bored with their 1996 Live album, Paradox, and Moving Target. :bowdown:

i can't wait on their live show may 12th!

• 2 years later...
  • My Little Pony

Who the hell voted for Rockarma? No talent anywhere on that disc! ;)

Why am I getting the feeling I'm about to travel down a road I've been before?

Mr. Rock gets my vote! Hell, with a name like that, how can you not vote for him?

• 3 weeks later...