Favorite "P" Band

"P" Bands  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hot poppin' Pluto, we have come to the "P"s. Lotsa good choices fer yer polling pleazure. Plenty of quality bands got left off, so feel to write-in if you don't see your personal favorite listed.

I gave my vote to Petra. One of my all-time favorite Christian rock bands. "This Means War," "On Fire," and especially "Beyond Belief" all hold special places in my hard rockin' heart.

OK, your turn...who gives you the most listening pleasure?

Wow, the "P's" suck. <_<

I personally picked Primal Fear though their put-outs have been rather perfunctory of late...I prefer The Poor, Prong, and possibly Piledriver, but none of those were pickable for the purposes of this poll.

I personally picked Primal Fear though their put-outs have been rather perfunctory of late...I prefer The Poor, Prong, and possibly Piledriver, but none of those were pickable for the purposes of this poll.

Alliterative showoff. <_<

Alliterative showoff. <_<

Just getting into the spirit of things. :lol:

Wow, the "P's" suck. <_<

Excellent use of alliteration there My Man..... :tumbsup:

I went with Primal Fear too.. Almost went with Pantera,but their last few albums didn't do much for Me...... :whistle:

There's so many good choices on this one.

From PC69, Pretty Maids, Primal Fear, Poison, Pretty Boy Floyd, The Poodles to Ted Poley, this one is tough.

But the one band that has meant the most to me throughout the years is PANTERA.

This was one of my most listened to bands throughout college and even after.

The "Cowboys from Hell", "Vulgar Display of Power" and "Far Beyond Driven" cds got much play back in the day from me. Just listening to the awesome playing of Dimebag, Vinne and Rex and the screaming vocals of Mr. Anselmo always made my day and still does. It makes me sad just thinking that this band will never be whole again.

Wow, the "P's" suck. <_<

Do not, PC69 is awesome. :woot:

My vote, too !!!

Motherf*cker!!! Two awfully hard polls to think about first thing today. Y'all know I wanted to pick Poison and they're by far my easy 2nd pick, but I'd consider myself foolish to even try and look past the sheer excellence of Pretty Maids' catalogue, so they got my vote.

Prophet...although Jeff Paris ran them close, maybe if I had more JP discs he might have won but my collection of his stuff has a lot of gaps....which is odd for me as I like his stuff.

PC69 for me.

Not one vote yet for poor old Ted. Amazing considering how essential his 2 solo albums are !!

Maybe if he had 5 or more essential releases, 2's not that many. :)

Looks like PC69 is takin' it to the bank. :banger:

Not one vote yet for poor old Ted. Amazing considering how essential his 2 solo albums are !!

In my opinion one can easily do without "Smile". Not essential, actually quite disappointing as far as I am concerned. -_-

In my opinion one can easily do without "Smile". Not essential, actually quite disappointing as far as I am concerned. -_-

:agree: Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I like most of the songs but the production's just not there IMHO.