Favorite "P" Band

"P" Bands  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not one vote yet for poor old Ted. Amazing considering how essential his 2 solo albums are !!

In my opinion one can easily do without "Smile". Not essential, actually quite disappointing as far as I am concerned. -_-

:agree: Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I like most of the songs but the production's just not there IMHO.

I thought Ted had problems hitting the lower notes. He was off most of the time.

Not one vote yet for poor old Ted. Amazing considering how essential his 2 solo albums are !!

In my opinion one can easily do without "Smile". Not essential, actually quite disappointing as far as I am concerned. -_-

:agree: Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I like most of the songs but the production's just not there IMHO.

I thought Ted had problems hitting the lower notes. He was off most of the time.

Really? I bloody love that album. One or two fillers, but in the main just awesome to these ears.

PC69 for me.

Maybe if he had 5 or more essential releases, 2's not that many. :)

Backed. If anyone was going to vote for Ted one might hazard a guess it would have been me, but 2 excellent albums can't really stand up to the likes of Pretty Maids' (or Poison's) entire catalogue.

PC69 for me.

Backed. If anyone was going to vote for Ted one might hazard a guess it would have been me, but 2 excellent albums can't really stand up to the likes of Pretty Maids' (or Poison's) entire catalogue.

I dont want to argue about the size of one's catalogue (after all, I asked the very same question on yr comment about including Melidian under 'M' :whistle: ), but the question is 'favourite P band'....so I guess if Ted produces your favourite music you could vote for him regardless.

Personally for me he would come a comfortable 2nd, after the mighty PC69.

:drink:

PC69 for me.

I dont want to argue about the size of one's catalogue (after all, I asked the very same question on yr comment about including Melidian under 'M' :whistle: ), but the question is 'favourite P band'....so I guess if Ted produces your favourite music you could vote for him regardless.

Personally for me he would come a comfortable 2nd, after the mighty PC69.

:drink:

Yeah, but Melidian's one disc had more amazing tracks than the entire catalogue of most 'M' bands. Ted Poley is awesome, but Pretty Maids and Poison are two of my all-time favourite artists with countless killer songs in their careers. It's no disrespect to be "beaten" by those, imo.

I'm out on a lonely limb here but I went with Phoenix Down. That album with Kane Roberts is killer! From the rockers to the ballads, the album was just huge. That one release shamed most other bands on this pick list, even though I do like PC69 and Poison as well. It's time for Kane Roberts to do something else already. I need my fix!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Pick your Poison. I did.

Good, after reading through all the comments I thought I was the only loser who picked them :anon:

I was millimetres away from choosing them too. Sadly, Pretty Maids just has a bigger discography of awesomeness. :( But Poison were ridiculously close.

• 2 years later...
  • My Little Pony

If it weren't for Petra, I wouldn't even be listening to this type of music. I'm sure I've told you before that I grew up with Petra, so they take number one, but The Poodles are a very close second.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...