Favorite "M" Band

"M" Bands  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mmmmmmm...here are the "M"s. It should go without saying by now, but I'll say it anyway--write ins are welcome, because trying to please all people all the time is an exercise in futility.

I gave my vote to Metallica. "St. Anger" aside, I like pretty much everything they've ever done, up to and including "Reload." Yeah, I said it, and I am not ashamed. :nyanya:

OK, your turn...who ya like?

20 years ago I would've said Metallica. But since they are a shell of their former selves and have proven themselves totally irrelevant to my life ever since then, I have to go with Megadeth. At least they still put out stuff that's worth listening to, even if they've had a few bumps in the road along the way.

Metal Church would be my numero 2 pick.

Hmmm, not the greatest letter, is it? Of this lot I went with the brilliant Marvelous 3 with Motley Crue not far behind.

My write-in picks, though (Sorry Mark, only 2nd time I've had to subject you to this, but you missed some good ones here), are:

1. Michael Morales

2. Melidian

Hmmm, not the greatest letter, is it? Of this lot I went with the brilliant Marvelous 3 with Motley Crue not far behind.

My write-in picks, though (Sorry Mark, only 2nd time I've had to subject you to this, but you missed some good ones here), are:

1. Michael Morales

2. Melidian

Millenium was also left out. :crying:

Of those listed I went with Megadeth.

But my top "M" would have to be... MSG (Michael Schenker Group, McAuley/Schenker Group).

Motley Crue for me. They had me hooked when I seen the cover for Shout At The Devil. Then I heard it and that was all for me.....great band.

:agree:

20 years ago I would've said Metallica. But since they are a shell of their former selves and have proven themselves totally irrelevant to my life ever since then, I have to go with Megadeth. At least they still put out stuff that's worth listening to, even if they've had a few bumps in the road along the way.

Metal Church would be my numero 2 pick.

Yep I agree.. 20 years ago I woulda said Metallica, without hesitation.... But now?? Nope, sorry..... They fell apart after the Black Album, in My opinion anyways.....

SO I also went with Megadeth.. Sure they had a few not so good albums, but their latest one kicked ASS!!!!!! :headbanger:

And yea Metal Church would be a very close second.....

Come on Guys, vote more for Megadeth.. Can't let em beat Metallica...... :whistle:

But my top "M" would have to be... MSG (Michael Schenker Group, McAuley/Schenker Group).

Backed 100%

Another glaring omission in the prog rock field is Marillion.

Of those listed :

Magnum (by a mile!)

2. Melidian

They've only recorded 9 songs (to my knowledge), a couple of which are distinctly average? mmm.

2. Melidian

They've only recorded 9 songs (to my knowledge), a couple of which are distinctly average? mmm.

Really? If you ask me that album was filler-free. F*cking love that thing. One of my all-time faves.

Backed 100%

Another glaring omission in the prog rock field is Marillion.

Of those listed :

Magnum (by a mile!)

Wow another Marillion fan..... Very cool... Love the Misplaced Childhood album.. Absolutely brilliant....... :tumbsup: Never heard anything with the new singer though......