The HH piccies thread

Faust

Okay, got a few piccies on a slow afternoon.

On Tuesday this week my wife brought a kitty home. At this point she is living with us, but apparently someone at her work was also keeping an eye on her and may take her when they return from holidays. But for the moment, this is our new kitty, Tiffany (already named by someone at her place of work):

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Kitty and pug:

IMG_0739.jpg

Kitty and puggel:

IMG_0841.jpg

Kitty and fish:

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

I have noted elsewhere one of my brothers lives in a lovely place up the Aussie coast called Forster (3 hours up the coast):

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3093-1.jpg

IMG_3077-1.jpg

Well, last weekend I drove up the coast with my other lucky bastard brother as he had a job interview and was looking at properties in his new hometown, Port Macquarie (4 hours up the coast):

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

All excellent pics Geoff, the kitten is cute, I miss having my cats but I had an allergy to their fur which brought on Asthma!

All excellent pics Geoff, the kitten is cute, I miss having my cats but I had an allergy to their fur which brought on Asthma!

Me too man, and my daughter really wanted a kitten. As much as she might think otherwise (especially when she gets a little older), I think she needs a daddy even more... ;)

Damn Geoff, you take some great pics AND the OZ coast is beautiful!! Were you born there, and lived there all your life? Youve traveled some. Is the cost of living higher since its isolated and an island?

Thanks mate. And yeah, it's a stunning coast. I was born in Sydney, which, yeah, I guess is close enough to the coast. 30mins drive from my house at the moment. My two brothers live right on it. :(

Nah mate, cost of living is certainly not higher here than anywhere else. Isolated island isn't really too accurate to be honest. I think there are still people out there who would be amazed at just how "normal" Australia is with regard to being "up-with-the-times". I'd call places like Fiji, Samoa, Tonga etc. "isolated" islands, but definitely not Australia. :)

Me too man, and my daughter really wanted a kitten. As much as she might think otherwise (especially when she gets a little older), I think she needs a daddy even more... ;)

Sorry to hear about your allergies, guys. This kitty is so freakin' cute. I was lying in bed last night watching TV and it was sitting on my chest, curled up under my chin. :lol: So inconvenient, but sooo freakin' cute. It's actually really going to kick my balls if we don't end up keeping this one as I've already grown pretty attached in the 4 days we've had the cheeky little thing... plus she is so brave around the big scary pugs which is most amusing to watch.

So Geoff?? What's it like living in paradise anyways?? Beautiful pics!!! :tumbsup:

Thanks mate. Well, the weekends are awesome. Still got to work through the weeks though. :(

• 2 months later...

Not really impressed with the actual photos at all, but here's a few snaps of a pretty cool sunset yesterday:

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

And my brother lives here:

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

Very nice Geoff. You do have a very keen eye for scenery...

Thank guys. And yeah, Port is awesome. If I wasn't a pussy and my wife was keen I'd move there in a second. What's the knob?

Thank guys. And yeah, Port is awesome. If I wasn't a pussy and my wife was keen I'd move there in a second. What's the knob?

The knob is that hill in the ocean in your pics that you walk to... theres a memorial up there.

That is literally the only place I have not walked to yet. I'm not too phased as I will visit my bro often up there. In fact, I'll be there Fri-Mon this week so I'll do it then. My brother lives at Flynns Beach and I've walked from there north to town beach, and I've walked from Lighthouse to Shelly (I was meant to walk Lighthouse to Town Beach that day but got side-tracked by scenery.) The whole coast is stunning. But yeah, obviouly at Flynns Beach my bro lives right near the Knob so I'll check it asap.

Geoff!

You can go into the postcard business!!! :tumbsup:

Top notch all the way!!! :bowdown:

Thanks mate. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty cool sunset:

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

Detour off the highway:

IMG_3990.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

The sky's on fire!:

IMG_4030.jpg

Sunrise in Port Macquarie:

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4312.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

And the knob that Matty-boo recently spoke of:

IMG_4075.jpg

And pugs:

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

Found this photo I took about 5 years ago -

Great pic mate, looks a wet dismal day, nice shades of grey :tumbsup:

"it was at this point Geoff offered the boy some candies"

That is my Son & my Dad so I'm finding that bad taste.

Here's a couple I took last week at the Rare Breeds Centre in Kent.

DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0809.jpg

Thanks mate. Yeah, that one really worked for me. The freakin' cloud's on fire!!! :lol: Yeah, it's pretty cool to grab a pic like that. :)

Nice pics, Rockposer. Looks like you have an awesome camera there - amazing zoom.

I know it's boring, but check out this afternoon:

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

And the closest I got to a lake or river :( :

IMG_4414.jpg

• 2 weeks later...