The HH piccies thread

Faust

Nice pics Geoff. The beaches look very similar to Cornwall and Devon.

Just googled them - couldn't get many pics of Devon (I prefer her "movies" anyway) but they both look magnificent. Is that close to your place? Looks like a nice place to spend your weekends. :)

Just googled them - couldn't get many pics of Devon (I prefer her "movies" anyway) but they both look magnificent. Is that close to your place? Looks like a nice place to spend your weekends. :)

Yeah, it is a beautiful coastline. It is a 4 hour drive from me, so quite along way to go for a weekend. I have relatives in Devon, and used to spend every holiday down there when I was a kid. I go back now and again when I can. Your pictures reminded me alot, although I dare say the weather will be generally alot better down there.. :tumbsup:

Yeah, it is a beautiful coastline. It is a 4 hour drive from me, so quite along way to go for a weekend. I have relatives in Devon, and used to spend every holiday down there when I was a kid. I go back now and again when I can. Your pictures reminded me alot, although I dare say the weather will be generally alot better down there.. :tumbsup:

And probably the water temperature too. :lol: Still, I'd love to go there with a very thick wetsuit and give it a go. Am I correct in my thinking, or is the water actually not that bad? Can you swim there in summer without a wetsuit and stuff? You should try and head out for a surf, mate. :) By the look of the pics, the beaches on the west might have a decent wave or two.

And probably the water temperature too. :lol: Still, I'd love to go there with a very thick wetsuit and give it a go. Am I correct in my thinking, or is the water actually not that bad? Can you swim there in summer without a wetsuit and stuff? You should try and head out for a surf, mate. :) By the look of the pics, the beaches on the west might have a decent wave or two.

Newquay in Cornwall is very well known throughout the world for it's surfing and is probably the best place to do so in the whole of the UK. They get loads of people down there in the summer (Aussies aswell). Water is ok in the summer to swim, although nothing temp. wise compared to you. As you can imagine in the winter, swimming is a big no go area unless you are a fool or as you say, have an extra thick wet suit and a coating of whale blubber. ;)

The woods and escarpment close to my house.

Where are you again Dan?

Up on the Kent Alps mate :tumbsup:

Ah yes. Watch your Oxygen up that high mate! :D

Got a couple of nice sky piccies up at Smiths Lake near my brother's place on the weekend:

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2673ed.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

Usual great quality pics Geoff, very nice indeed :tumbsup:

Thanks mate. I'll try to get some pics of Summer Bay for you sometime soon. ;) (It's only about 45mins from my place)

Thanks mate. I'll try to get some pics of Summer Bay for you sometime soon. ;) (It's only about 45mins from my place)

:banana:

You would probably get a few pictures of Summer Bay at craptelevisionshows.com.au :lol:

You would probably get a few pictures of Summer Bay at craptelevisionshows.com.au :lol:

Can`t believe you don`t appreciate this quality Aussie tv programme :whistle:

Can`t believe tou don`t appreciate this quality Aussie tv programme :whistle:

Sorry mate, but I leave that to you and Geoff :lol:

Apparently Wotty is a huge Neighbours fan, runs a fan site and all :tumbsup:

:unsure: I think I have heard him mention that before :whistle::lol:

It`s definitely common knowledge now mate :banana:

I think it all started with his admiration of Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue :lol:

I think it all started with his admiration of Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue :lol:

Probably more Jason Donovan :whistle:

Found this photo I took about 5 years ago -

DSCF0002.jpg

Great pic mate, looks a wet dismal day, nice shades of grey :tumbsup: