Favorite "I" Band

"I" Bands  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here we go, the "I's" have it. Who's your favorite "I" band? As always, write-ins welcome, because even though I know everything, I can't always think of everything at the exact moment I need to. It's a curse I've learned to live with, but one of the side affects is that your favorite band might not be listed.

I cast my vote for Impellitteri. His Rob Rock-fronted albums are superb examples of blistering melodic metal that still manages to be catchy at the same time. My runners-up would be Idle Cure and Icon.

Now that "I" have had my say, what say you?

This isn't fair Maiden will absolutely win in a landslide. I voted for Iced Earth just because, I feel they deserve at least one vote for copying much of their great sound from the legend that is IRON MAIDEN!!! OK, so I ended up voting for my number 2 out of pity.

Once again, didn't even have to look @ the list... IRON MAIDEN of course.

Iced Earth would be my numero dos, and Iron Savior would be a (distant) numero tres.

Inside Out and Intuition are probably my 2 favourite Indie bands out of the entire lot from the mid-90's... well, they'd both be in the top 5 (with Zero and Hotboy). Inside Out released 2 near-flawless albums, but Intuition released that one perfect slab of melodic rock that is 'Turn it on'... so I have to go with them, just slighlty over Inside Out.

To be honest, aside from Icon, I have no interest in the other bands on this list. :( I, O and Q were always pretty dismal letters imo.