What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

DaVinci - 'Back in business' MTM re-issue. :wub:

jb hifi bargain bin? ive seen it a few times..

Are you serious? Which JB Hi Fis do you go to??? Yeah, Doggy got this one for me from Melbourne from a JB Hi Fi bin. But seriously, where have you seen this in JB Hi Fi bins in Sydney? In the city? That's insane. Do you have it? If not, own it. Do you know if they ever have Fate's 'A matter of attitude' re-issue in them? I really want that one.

any and all... mostly they suck... its just luck.

Nope havnt seen it, however i did get Fate V from same bin... everything is gone though..

Are you serious? Which JB Hi Fis do you go to??? Yeah, Doggy got this one for me from Melbourne from a JB Hi Fi bin. But seriously, where have you seen this in JB Hi Fi bins in Sydney? In the city? That's insane. Do you have it? If not, own it. Do you know if they ever have Fate's 'A matter of attitude' re-issue in them? I really want that one.

Nope havnt seen it, however i did get Fate V from same bin... everything is gone though..

I bet you a million dollars the Macquarie Center is the only JB Hi Fi not to stock any of this stuff - especially in bargain bins. It's also the only one I go to because it's 1min away from where I live. :( I would have never even dreamed of seeing a DaVinci CD in an Australian CD store.

I bet you a million dollars the Macquarie Center is the only JB Hi Fi not to stock any of this stuff - especially in bargain bins. It's also the only one I go to because it's 1min away from where I live. :( I would have never even dreamed of seeing a DaVinci CD in an Australian CD store.

wheres the macquarie centre?

Do you know Epping, or Macquarie University? They're building train lines there now. It's near Epping and Eastwood and right alongside the Uni. Technically in North Ryde. You know it?

Do you know Epping, or Macquarie University? They're building train lines there now. It's near Epping and Eastwood and right alongside the Uni. Technically in North Ryde. You know it?

the one with the ice skating?

the one with the ice skating?

Yeah, that's the one. My triple axel kicks ass.

Midnight Oil-Species Deceased

Sneak Preview-S/T

Jumbalassy-Warning: Live Jumbies (vol. 1) + bonus disc

Hog Wild-Pat Savage Band

Waterstain-Broken Mind

Ric Ocasek-This Side Of Paradise

The Graveyard Train-S/T

34 Below- Is It You

Night Ranger-Man In Motion

Carol Howell-Obvious Stranger

Room Zero-S/T

Jacob's Mouse-I'm Scared

Peace, Love and Pitbulls-S/T (1993/Canada)

Satellite-S/T

Emilio Emilio-Beyond & Back

Tribe After Tribe-Love Under Will

The Zookeepers-Leaving L.A.

Dirty Birds-S/T

Unkind-S/T

Airtime - Liberty Manifesto

The Tubes - Remote Control (Re-issue)

Ian Gillan Band - Child In Time (Re-issue)

Ian Gillan Band - Live At The Budokan (Re-issue)

Nice disk. Kind of all over the place soundwise though. Not bad but I wish they would have stuck to one formula when it comes to sound. Worth a listen though. :beerbang:

Pink Flamingos - s/t

Journey - Live In Houston 1981 (CD/DVD)

Nice disk. Kind of all over the place soundwise though. Not bad but I wish they would have stuck to one formula when it comes to sound. Worth a listen though. :beerbang:

Yep. Quite diverse stuff and not the easiest of discs to listen too, but saying that, some great tracks on here 'Headstream/The River Runs Deep' will probably get my vote as top moments,

Dirty Penny - Take It Sleezy

The Lec Zorn Project - It Began In The Underground

Lillian Axe - Lillian Axe

Ark - Ark

Shotgun Symphony - On the Line of Fire

Tony Borg - S/T

Le Roux - So Fired Up

Show-Ya - Glamour

From eBay:

MOON'DOC - S/T

THUNDER - Back Street Symphony (Capitol/EMI not the Geffen nor the Japan Ltd. 2 CD release)

from the store/pawnshop

BLACKEYED SUSAN - Electric Rattlebone

HEAVENS EDGE - S/T (Paper works are Mint; heavily scratched but doesn't skip)

LOST JOHNNY - Hidden Measures... and 1/2 Truths (SEALED!)

LOUDNESS - Soldier of Fortune

From E-Bay

Opeth Darkness-Dawn of Solace

Napalm Death, Fear,Emptiness,Despair...

Dying Fetus, War of Attrition

Stone by Stone - s/t

Soul Doctor - s/t (jap.)

Renegade (SWE) - Ravages of Time

Dio - Sacred Heart West Germany Pressing

Dio - The Last in Line West Germany Pressing

Def Leppard - Hysteria Japan Picture Disc

Tim Hall's If - Imperfection (Cry Wolf Lead Singer)

Hell N' Diesel - Power for Passion

Intense - Visions Thanks Delbert

White Eagle - A New Beginning Thanks Delbert

Legacy - S/T Thanks Paulo

Raggedy Ann - Arizona Thanks Paulo

Requiem - Earthquake

Skid Row - S/T West Germany Pressing

YLD - Window Shopping in Fools Paradise

Puddle of Mudd - Stuck