No Credit..........Interrelated

MR Dangerous....S/T

Y & T.......Unearthed Vol 1

Y & T.......Unearthed Vol 2

Chain......Eros of Love and Destruction

Midnight Circus....Easy to Swallow

Babylon Bombs.....Doin You Nasty

Powerman 5000-Destroy What You Enjoy

Tastemakers-Picture This... (spectacular hard rock disc 1993 from Alpharetta, Georgia)

Witchgrass-Freak Naked Karma

Black-S/T

Danny Johnson-Grih Grih Thing

Hazel Green-Connected (!!!!)(Let the pm's begin to get this freakin awesome slab of hard rock from Everett, Washington!! That's right kiddies this is the third one I've found...and it is up for trade!)

FACE TO FACE - One Big Day

EYE - It Might Rain

:banana:

Early Warning - S/T (Thanks Lawrence)

Love And War - War Rages On (Thanks Burt)

LeCompt - Unplugged (Quarry Records Press) (Thanks Pascal)

Uncle Sam - Heaven Or Hollywood (Thanks Mike)

Dirty Deeds - Danger Of Infection

Tornado Babies - Delirious

Kid Wicked - Non Stop Primitive

The Zeros - Names Vol 1

Poison - Poison'd

I just wanted to add about that HAZEL GREEN cd I picked it up in trade from MARTINSANE and let me tell all you out there GET IT!!! ITS FUCKIN AWESOME INDIE its worth it it fits in nicely to my quantity quality all silver pressed cd collection! Thanks again MARTINSANE YOU ROCK!!!

Gotthard - made in switzerland CD/DVD

hooray for bargain bins

Quality Live album mate - Love this one!!

havnt listened/watched yet... but i reckon itll be good. its not the sort of thing you normally find still sealed in an Aussie bargain bin

One of my fave live DVD's of recent years - you will enjoy this I am sure!

hooray for bargain bins

havnt listened/watched yet... but i reckon itll be good. its not the sort of thing you normally find still sealed in an Aussie bargain bin

What bargain bins are you and Doggy looking at?? How do you find this stuff? Seriously... where'd you pick this up, mate? I probably wouldn't myself, but just interested to hear where you can pick up Gotthard albums in Australia. Was it JB Hi Fi?

hooray for bargain bins

What bargain bins are you and Doggy looking at?? How do you find this stuff? Seriously... where'd you pick this up, mate? I probably wouldn't myself, but just interested to hear where you can pick up Gotthard albums in Australia. Was it JB Hi Fi?

Hurstville... whats Doggy found lately?

hooray for bargain bins

Hurstville? Where, in my car stereo?

Doggy has found what will be revealed when I know where you got your CD from.

:lol:

hooray for bargain bins

Hurstville? Where, in my car stereo?

Doggy has found what will be revealed when I know where you got your CD from.

:lol:

Yeh Hurstville,

its a great bargain bin... just gotta push past a few asians, smash a window, reach in past the pink fluffy dice and pull out whatever is in the stereo.

on topic,

today i bought: nothing

Orleans - Ride

Renegade - Ravages of Time

Hotwire - Devil in Disguise

Kyle Vincent - s/t

Soaring Solo - Brad Love

.... anyone expecting the pomp of Aviary or even the stylings of his previous solo stuff may be a little disappointed as this is an album of piano music featuring intepretations of work throughout his career including Aviary. BUT seriously it is a great listen and the Brads keyboard dexterity is amazing. There are some wonderful reworkings of tunes and overall is a very very pleasing album....don't expect the bombast or off the wall feel of his previous releases though. One for evening and a glass of wine methinks...lovely album maybe not quite HH fodder though.

DaVinci - 'Back in business' MTM re-issue. :wub:

jb hifi bargain bin? ive seen it a few times..

Are you serious? Which JB Hi Fis do you go to??? Yeah, Doggy got this one for me from Melbourne from a JB Hi Fi bin. But seriously, where have you seen this in JB Hi Fi bins in Sydney? In the city? That's insane. Do you have it? If not, own it. Do you know if they ever have Fate's 'A matter of attitude' re-issue in them? I really want that one.