Frozen Ghost-Shake Your Spirit

Spencer Scheer-Inject The Truth

Coinmonster-The Schematic

Open Season-Soundtrack: Paul Westerberg

Whyte Out-Perception

James Barton Jett & Lightning Strikes Twice-Seattle Rain

Lidd-This Is Not My LIfe...

Tribute-Denizen

Forced Entry-The Shore (!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!)

EG Daily-Tearing Down The Walls (indie from 1999 & near impossible to find & yes it is a 2nd!)

Ramones - Weird Tales Box

Nice. I've often thought about picking that one up myself, even though I have most (if not all) of the music contained therein, just for the DVD with all the videos on it and the booklet. Looks like a fantastic set. Enjoy. :beerbang:

Nice. I've often thought about picking that one up myself, even though I have most (if not all) of the music contained therein, just for the DVD with all the videos on it and the booklet. Looks like a fantastic set. Enjoy. :beerbang:

It comes with 3-D glasses....cool...but Ben laughed at me!!!!

I've been promising it myself for about a year......I was gonna buy it as my token CD purchase while I was over in the US last April but never came across a copy at a decent price (this cost me £17.99 inc. postage a little under $36). But a little Christmas cash downfall has let me grab a few things off my wants list. Most of the stuff on it I have too except some of the later stuff... Too Tough to Die was the last album I actually rushed out and bought (although I picked up Mondo Bizarro and Loco Live eventually...I should really get around to completing my little collection though), so it's good to have some of the stuff from around the later years. The ultimate party band though, bang on It's Alive and you have an instant great time! :)

I've been promising it myself for about a year......I was gonna buy it as my token CD purchase while I was over in the US last April but never came across a copy at a decent price (this cost me £17.99 inc. postage a little under $36). But a little Christmas cash downfall has let me grab a few things off my wants list. Most of the stuff on it I have too except some of the later stuff... Too Tough to Die was the last album I actually rushed out and bought (although I picked up Mondo Bizarro and Loco Live eventually...I should really get around to completing my little collection though), so it's good to have some of the stuff from around the later years. The ultimate party band though, bang on It's Alive and you have an instant great time! :)

Are the studio album CDs the remastered versions w/all the bonus tracks?? Cuz there is a treasure trove of goodies in them thar bonuses...demo versions, B-sides, etc. The bonus track "Smash You" on TOO TOUGH TO DIE has become one of my all time fave Ramones toons since I discovered it. That disc also has a fantastic cover of the Stones' "Street Fightin' Man" on it. Even PLEASANT DREAMS (my least favorite Ramones album) has a couple of good "extras."

Are the studio album CDs the remastered versions w/all the bonus tracks?? Cuz there is a treasure trove of goodies in them thar bonuses...demo versions, B-sides, etc. The bonus track "Smash You" on TOO TOUGH TO DIE has become one of my all time fave Ramones toons since I discovered it. That disc also has a fantastic cover of the Stones' "Street Fightin' Man" on it. Even PLEASANT DREAMS (my least favorite Ramones album) has a couple of good "extras."

Nope.......my albums are all vinyl I'm afraid....no CD's about when I first got most of em :lol: ......never got the CD's (apart from Mondo and Loco as mentioned)

Nope.......my albums are all vinyl I'm afraid....no CD's about when I first got most of em :lol: ......never got the CD's (apart from Mondo and Loco as mentioned)

You need to get those remastered versions on Rhino Archives then, matey... a cornucopia of bonus track goodness awaits thee, and each CD booklet has an excellent essay and tons of photos & trivia to geek out over. :lol:

Rhino remastered everything up thru TOO TOUGH TO DIE... and I have all of'em except LEAVE HOME, ROCKET TO RUSSIA and SUBTERRANEAN JUNGLE, only cuz I already had those three on CD from previous pressings... but I'll probably trade up eventually. :banana:

Anthrax - I'm the Man

Anthtrax - Nothing (CD Single)

Asphalt Ballet - Asphalt Ballet

Heir Apparent - One Small Voice

Plant,Robert - Manic Nirvana

Pseudo Echo - Love an Adventure

Racer X - Second Heat

Steeler - Steeler

Tyketto - Strenght in Numbers

Whitecross - Unveiled

The Zeros - Names (Vol. 1)

Letter X - Born Into Darkness (Japanese Edition)

Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction (Japanese Edition)

Metallica - Master of Puppets (Japanese Edition)

Samad - Samad (Japanese Edition)

Vicious Rumors - Welcome to the Ball (Japanese Edition)

Limousine - Roxs U

Isom - Hearts On Fire (CD/ DVD)

Fury - S/T (Pre Blanc Faces)

Finger Print - On File

Queensryche - Sogn Of The Times (2 CD)

Limousine - Roxs U

Finger Print - On File

Hey, mate ! AWESOME !! Where did you get these from ????????

Limousine - Roxs U

Finger Print - On File

Probably in a Royal Mail package destined for another recipient... ;)

Limousine - Roxs U

Finger Print - On File

Probably in a Royal Mail package destined for another recipient... ;)

New releases on Retrospect Bernd. All excellent!

Burn - Global Warning