What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Jeff Paris - 'Smack' + bonus 4 track single.

Great disc - now it is time for 'Freak Flag' if you can find it!

That's the one!!! I got them all on CDR ages ago and I've just got 'Lucky this time', 'Smack' and 'Wired up' will be in my mailbox perhaps even today... but I have to admit I thought 'Smack' was the one with guest vocalists. But of course, it's 'Freak Flag'! Damn... gotta track that one down indeed. That's a great one, IMO.

That's the one!!! I got them all on CDR ages ago and I've just got 'Lucky this time', 'Smack' and 'Wired up' will be in my mailbox perhaps even today... but I have to admit I thought 'Smack' was the one with guest vocalists. But of course, it's 'Freak Flag'! Damn... gotta track that one down indeed. That's a great one, IMO.

Don't forget the excellent 'Race To Paradise' as well, although this will cost you an arm and a leg and is not an official release allegedly. I have seen it go for $150 and it is a probable boot ffs. I managed to snag one for £10 a couple of years back, but I was really lucky!! Thinking about it Old Jeff P ain't released a bad disc yet and of the 5 he has done, he is pretty consistently excellent . Hope he does another one sometime soonish!!! :drink:

Don't forget the excellent 'Race To Paradise' as well, although this will cost you an arm and a leg and is not an official release allegedly. I have seen it go for $150 and it is a probable boot ffs. I managed to snag one for £10 a couple of years back, but I was really lucky!! Thinking about it Old Jeff P ain't released a bad disc yet and of the 5 he has done, he is pretty consistently excellent . Hope he does another one sometime soonish!!! :drink:

Yeah, I agree. I have/had all his albums on CDR (including the 'Race to Paradise' one you speak of) and they are actually all great. I'd be pretty damn happy if I could find 'Freak Flag' for a decent price somewhere. I looked on ebay and saw a copy for eur$30. That seller is currently talking to my hand.

Yeah, I agree. I have/had all his albums on CDR (including the 'Race to Paradise' one you speak of) and they are actually all great. I'd be pretty damn happy if I could find 'Freak Flag' for a decent price somewhere. I looked on ebay and saw a copy for eur$30. That seller is currently talking to my hand.

'Freak Flag' was Jap only I think, so you probably won't find it very cheap anywhere, if you do find it (again, not the easiest disc to find even though it isn't that old). I paid about £15 ($30) for it from a Japanese seller on ebay, so that price sounds about right, although I have seen it go for more than that on occasions.

Aviator - S/T

Masquerade - S/T

Where did toy get Aviator from?

I love that album, I have to get that on CD someday... someday when it's fairly inexpensive that is...

I didn't think the Aviator disc was that hard to get, but by checking up a little, the minimum I can find it for is about £15 ($30), some US seller is even asking £75 ($150) for it FFS. Great disc though and one of my faves of it's type.

Yeah, it ain't easy to get at all... I've tried. And I've had it now if not for some f*ckwit trader I'm still trying to get it off.

Thanks guys, I got if from Zrock63 off of this board from his Ebay auction it cost me 50 bones. I've been eyeing that bad boy for quite sometime now.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15484

These arrived in last 2 days:

Bloodstone - Valley of the machines

Flame - Flame

Détente - Recognize No Authority

No credit - Interrelated

Mark Spiro - King Of The Crows

Mammoth - The Collection

Marc Ferrari - Lights, Camera, Action

Bloodstone - The Awakening

Chroming Rose - Pressure

Chroming Rose - Garden Of Eden

Coroner - Punishment for Decadence

Gamma Ray - Sigh No more

Glass tiger - Diamond Sun

Saigon kick - The Best of...

Skid row - Breakin' Down (CD single)

Voivod - Angel Rat

Great White - Shot in the dark

It Bites - Eat me in St. Louis

Queensryche - Road to promised land 13 tr. Best of

Quiet Riot - Metal health

Rage - Reign of fear (autographed - 1. press)

Steelheart - Wait

Tora Tora - Wild America

Vandenberg - Best of Vandenberg

Zaffiro - David - In scarlet storm

Zodiac Mindwarp - Weapons of mass destruction live

JAPANESE CDs

Blue Murder - Screaming Blue Murder

Cold Sweat - Break out

Def Leppard - Retro-active

Depressive Age - Electric scum

Dirty White Boy - Bad reputation

Heavens Gate - In control / Open the gate and watch! EP

Heavens Gate - Hell for sale!

Helloise - A time and a place for everything

Helloween - Wals of Jericho + EP

Iron Maiden - No prayer for the dying - 1st pressing

Andy McCoy - Too much ain't enough

Metallica - Kill 'em all

Mr. Big - "Hey man (studio bonus, photobook, special jewel case, slipcase)

Southgang - Taited angel

Danny West - Taste the sounds

Y&T - Mean Streak

Zeno - Zeno

Zeno - Zenology

Rockarma - Bring It

Pyn Siren - Slave to the Master

Ted Poley - Collateral Damage

You've done well. I think you'll dig Pyn Siren. I do, however, suggest you one day pick up all Adriangale CDs. I'd be a stunned mullet (moreso than now) if you wouldn't love 'em.

Hmmm, I gotta say, mate, after spinning this again I'm not overly into it at all. 'Life of my broken heart' and obviously 'Last chance, last ride' are great songs, but to be honest I'm not really into the rest. The 2 bonus tracks on the single are both very nice, but both acoustic ballads.

I'd love if someone wanted to trade this one for 'Freak Flag'. :)

PETRA - On Fire!

DIRTY LOOKS - Cool from the Wire

MASTEDON - Lofcaudio

VOODOO X - Vol. 1 - The Awekening

And I just won these titles on Ebay:

NOVELLA - One Big Sky

NOVELLA - A Liquid Earth

THE BRAVE - Battle Cries

Dennis DeYoung - One Hundred Years From Now

SKO/Torp - Familiar Roads

Night Ranger - Extended Versions: Live in Japan '03

A few pretty cool ones today over in Merrylands: