What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Recent acquisitions...

STEREOSIDE: "Wake Up"

BLUE TEARS: "Dancin' on the Back Streets"

JESSE STRANGE: "Looking for Some Strange"

MISS CRAZY: s/t

Good stuff, one and all, but the new Jesse Strange is absolutely smokin'!!

Received last couple of days

"Galaxy Group-S/T"

"Dirty Rhythm-Hard As A Rock"

Bought yesterday:

Kuni-Fucked Up (Took a chance and bought this.....hope its good)

T.O. Joker-Life Goes On

I just checked today's mail and received these as well:

Chase-In Pursuit

Bang Gang-Love Sells

Freefall-Rebel Hard

Toto - Falling In Between (Jap)

Finally it's arrived. F**ing heaven - Guess whats going to be playing for the next month!!!!!!!!

diamond head / borrowed time original pony canyon release

chevy / chevy

ufo / big apple encounters

LOgan / one step

magnum / no secrets

amboy dukes / marriage on the rocks

amboy dukes / survival of the fittest

tytan / rough justice

The Beatles - Revolver

Didn't actually buy it, I won it by scoring the highest in a contest of corporate knowledge in my company. God, that sounds even dorkier when I read it back to myself... next I'll buy myself a monogrammed pocket protector... :anon:

I picked up THE USED: "In Love and Death" at the mall yesterday after reading Geoff's glowing praise of the album.

:angry: Geoff, you owe me $15.98!

(Actually, it's not THAT bad...just nowhere near as good as I figured it would be, based on his comments.)

I picked up THE USED: "In Love and Death" at the mall yesterday after reading Geoff's glowing praise of the album.

(Actually, it's not THAT bad...just nowhere near as good as I figured it would be, based on his comments.)

Sorry mate. :( Wow, is that usd$15.98!!! That's expensive. Have you got Cauterize? They're much better. :)

Still, give it a few listens as there are some great tracks on this one, especially on the first half of the disc.

Sorry mate. :( Wow, is that usd$15.98!!! That's expensive. Have you got Cauterize? They're much better. :)

Still, give it a few listens as there are some great tracks on this one, especially on the first half of the disc.

No worries, man. You win some, you lose some. And $15.98 isn't that ridiculous a price for a new CD around here.

I pulled out my Cauterize to make myself feel better, but it reminded me of you because I know they're like you're favorite band, and being reminded of you reminded me that I bought The Used because you recommended them and the whole sick cycle started all over again. :doh:

Oh my God, I think you have also ruined Cauterize for me!! For this there shall be no forgiveness...

Motley Crue - Carnival Of Sins 1 & 2

Stage Dolls - Soldiers Gun

Cheers for getting these over to me Lonnie. You're a star of the highest order Sir!!!!! :drink: