What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

A pretty shitty modern rock album from 2005 that was clogging up space on my Ipod and I wanted to delete it so I bought the CD for $0,01 from Amazon. Haha, it's not that bad... it's fine. Basically just a copycat version of The Calling. Very bland modern rock - wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but it's decent for what it is... and if you like/d The Calling.

Take men into the restroom and gob them. That's what their name means. True story.

Pride Of Lions - Immortal

Magnum - On The 13th Day (Limited Edition ) 2 CD

Motorhead - The World Is Ours Vol. 2: Anyplace Crazy As Anywhere Else (2CD/DVD)

Gary Moore - Blues For Jimi

Dockers Guild - Mystic Technocracy

Skunk Anansie - Black Traffic CD/DVD

In the mail today:

Blue Oyster Cult - Blue Oyster Cult

Blue Oyster Cult - Fire Of Unknown Origin

Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live

Blue Oyster Cult - Mirrors

W.A.S.P. - The Neon God (Part 2 - The Demise)

38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night

Dockers Guild - Mystic Technocracy

Great choice, imo ! But let me know what you think of this one, mate !

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

I wanted to delete it so I bought the CD for $0,01 from Amazon.

$0.01 + $12.99 shipping.............sounds like a rip off to me ;-))

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

Haha... it would be. Shipping is almost $7.00 so it was about a $7.00 CD, which I'd buy if I saw it in a second hand shop here. :)

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

Haha... it would be. Shipping is almost $7.00 so it was about a $7.00 CD, which I'd buy if I saw it in a second hand shop here. :)

couldnt you have just burned it to cdr.....that would have made some space lol.

Yeah that band name is just wrong....plain and simple.

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

If I ever play one of my CDRs again I will burn my penis. Seriously, burning something to CDR is pretty much acknowledging I will NEVER hear that album again. Honestly, the album isn't great by any means and certainly don't go out and find out who they are... but to me it's a keeper. Just a solid modern rock disc, no frills.

To put it in context, I actually have the 2 TOE albums on CDR. TOE is the name of the band that went on to become Cauterize. member for member it's the same band. Same style... it's Cauterize with a different name. But because I only have it on CDR I don't even know where they are. :( Love the music, but I just don't acknowledge CDRs. :( F*ck I wish someone in the world had those TOE CDs to send me... :(

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

If I ever play one of my CDRs again I will burn my penis. Seriously, burning something to CDR is pretty much acknowledging I will NEVER hear that album again. Honestly, the album isn't great by any means and certainly don't go out and find out who they are... but to me it's a keeper. Just a solid modern rock disc, no frills.

To put it in context, I actually have the 2 TOE albums on CDR. TOE is the name of the band that went on to become Cauterize. member for member it's the same band. Same style... it's Cauterize with a different name. But because I only have it on CDR I don't even know where they are. :( Love the music, but I just don't acknowledge CDRs. :( F*ck I wish someone in the world had those TOE CDs to send me... :(

the simple solution would have been to burn it to cdr and shove it somewhere between 'th' and 'tr'.........eh Voila.....it's there when you need it ;-)

If you need any more pointers in the fine art of 'filing' drop me a PM ;-))

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

the simple solution would have been to burn it to cdr and shove it somewhere between 'th' and 'tr'.........eh Voila.....it's there when you need it ;-)

In a CD case? CDRs don't deserve CD cases - imagine I did that for all my CDRs! Add another 3-4000 CD spaces to the CD racks I already have all over the house. Impossible. The point of CDRs is surely to store them in a booklet to store away for eternity.

It's not just CDRs. CDs that are released in a cardboard sleeve - you can basically say goodbye to those eternally too. They just get overlooked or lost always, whether I like it or not.

Mentake - s/t

What the heck is that?

Sounds gay...

In a CD case? CDRs don't deserve CD cases - imagine I did that for all my CDRs! Add another 3-4000 CD spaces to the CD racks I already have all over the house. Impossible. The point of CDRs is surely to store them in a booklet to store away for eternity.

It's not just CDRs. CDs that are released in a cardboard sleeve - you can basically say goodbye to those eternally too. They just get overlooked or lost always, whether I like it or not.

plastic cover and slip it in ;-)

talking cdrs here of course ;-)

Wow, it was like Christmas in September today...postman brought in a carton of cds for me:

Blue Oyster Cult - Cultosaurus Erectus

Blue Oyster Cult - Tyranny And Mutation (Remaster)

Blue Oyster Cult - Spectres

Manowar - Hell On Wheels (Live)

Rainbow - Bent Out Of Shape

W.A.S.P. - Still Not Black Enough

W.A.S.P. - K.F.D.

Tango Down - Identity Crisis

Loudness - Rockshocks