What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Motorhead-Kiss of Death....KILLER!!!

Bwahahaha, didn't I TELL ya you were gonna dig that new Motorhead, dude? It kicks some butt, don't it?? :headbanger:

Just came back from a rainy-day trip to the used-CD store... pickings were kinda slim today but I managed to dig up:

Stryper IN GOD WE TRUST (Enigma Records pressing)

Manowar INTO GLORY RIDE

Picked up today:

L.A. Guns - A Night On The Strip Live!

Paul Simon - Negotiations and Love Songs 1971-1986

Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True (original 1989 issue) :anon:

Latest purchases :

Go West - S/T

Extreme - S/T

Journey - Infinity

Sweet F.A. - Stick To Your Guns

Jim - S/T

Toto - IV

Return - Straight Down The Line

Sequel - S/T

Renegade - Back From The Dead

Boystown - Angels With Dirty Faces

M&R Rush - The Thrill Of The Chase

Peace & Quiet - S/T

Agentz - Stick To Your Guns

Kid Courageous - 'Dear Diary' ; I've spent too long thinking if I should or not, so I just bought it. Awesome CD.

Latest purchases :

Go West - S/T

Extreme - S/T

Journey - Infinity

Sweet F.A. - Stick To Your Guns

Jim - S/T

Toto - IV

Return - Straight Down The Line

Sequel - S/T

Renegade - Back From The Dead

Boystown - Angels With Dirty Faces

M&R Rush - The Thrill Of The Chase

Peace & Quiet - S/T

Agentz - Stick To Your Guns

That Sweet F.A. rules.

Great finds this week...

Psycho-OSTS Bernard Herrmann (wholly smokes, what a find on Unicorn-Kanchana UK from 1989)

Andrew Dice Clay-The Day The Laughter Died 2

Canine-Sic' Em

The Datsuns-S/T

Grace-S/T

Sicko-Chef Boy RU Dumb

Seaweed-Despised

Inxs-Live Baby Live

The Mavericks-What A Crying Shame

Mike Stern-Jigsaw

Red Star A Tribute To Rush

Scandal-OST

Guardian-Swing Swang Swung

Banshee - Race Against Time

Tuff Luck - S/T

Thanks Wes!!!

Jarred

Shake the Faith- America the Violent

Electric Boys- Groovus Maximus

Dirty Rhythm- Hard as a Rock

Thanks Jarred!!!

Just ordered:

Alleycat Scratch- Deadboys in Trash City cd/dvd

Motorhead- Kiss Of Death

Pretty close to being as good as Inferno. I like it the more I listen to it.

Sacred Site - S/T

Wow, what a find. Hugely under-rated CD... very good stuff. Sounds like a major label album to me. How much did you pay for it? I've only ever had an artworkless CDR. Could you tell me the year it was released and even post a picture of the band if possible? Just out of interest. :) Thanks.

Wow, what a find. Hugely under-rated CD... very good stuff. Sounds like a major label album to me. How much did you pay for it? I've only ever had an artworkless CDR. Could you tell me the year it was released and even post a picture of the band if possible? Just out of interest. :) Thanks.

Geoff, I think you forgot to ask...

IS IT RARE? HOW MANY WERE PRESSED? IS IT WORTH $800? PLEASE REPLY NOW!!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. :lol:

It's rare as all-f*ck as far as I understand, Keith. I'd love to know what it goes for on ebay. I think $8000 might be selling it short! 17 were pressed. Is that cool? PLEASE REPLY NOW!

It's rare as all-f*ck as far as I understand, Keith. I'd love to know what it goes for on ebay. I think $8000 might be selling it short! 17 were pressed. Is that cool? PLEASE REPLY NOW!

I would gladly pay $15,000.00 for a copy of that cd. PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!!

:hijack:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Sacred Site - S/T

Hey Geoff, I snagged my copy off ebay for $7.99. I was the only bidder. I couldn't believe it because I always get outbid on this cd. It was released in 1995 on I. C. Records

Sacred Site - S/T

Hey Geoff, I snagged my copy off ebay for $7.99. I was the only bidder. I couldn't believe it because I always get outbid on this cd. It was released in 1995 on I. C. Records

If anyone is interested there is a copy over at Gemm for $94 from AORMELODIC in Germany...I've used them in the past and they are ok.

I just won a cd off the radio. I guess there are advantages to getting up at 4am! :woot: And the nice part is I was going to buy this one anyway (Josh Turner - Your Man). Also tried to get tickets to see him in concert tonight but no dice.

"Hip Hop: The Pure Gold Collection"

"Good Clean Fun: Target Music Sampler, Vol. 2 "

"90s Girls Night Out: The Pure Gold Collection"

"Stadium Jams: The Pure Gold Collection"

(all above in the Target clearance section)

Alleycat Scratch - "Deadboys" reissue

Sacred Site - S/T

If anyone is interested there is a copy over at Gemm for $94 from AORMELODIC in Germany...I've used them in the past and they are ok.

But notice: AORMELODIC = brigitte = www.dartweltmeisterin.de

to be also found here:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=0entry181290

Sacred Site - S/T

But notice: AORMELODIC = brigitte = www.dartweltmeisterin.de

to be also found here:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=0entry181290

Coo! I've had no probs with her in the past...always found her pretty courteous in any eMail communication and I got my CD's pretty quick.

Anyway nothing thru the post today ... bah!

Dirty Rhythm - Hard as a Rock

Axe - S/T (ebay, I beat www.dartweltmeisterin.de and Schmankerl Records ! Hi hi hi !!!)

Red Sea - Blood

Alyson Avenue - Presence of Mind