Heavy Harmonies, Brutal Metal, and Heaven's Metal Merchandise!

heavyharmonies

Allrightythen.... it took me a bit longer than anticipated to get things set up. I had another option I was exploring for shirts, but thus far it hasn't panned out. If it does, I'll make more shirt options available.

I've set up a storefront using Cafe Press, and have filled it with a number of different combinations of t-shirt, sweatshirt, and baseball jersey designs, as well as mugs, caps, and a few other things.

I had tried using Cafe Press several years ago, but the durability of the shirts was very problematic. They have since updated their technology and offer 2 options:

1. A more durable heat transfer. Provides the most vibrant color, initially has a bit of a plastic feel but smooths out over time. Does fade, but supposedly nowhere near as much as the older method did.

2. Direct-to-garment printing. Much more durable, will not fade, but the colors are not as vibrant as the heat transfer.

Rather than choose one method over the other, I've left the option for people to choose for themselves.

Before I went live, I wanted to see for myself if the quality was any good, so I purchased a random selection of items: 3 shirts of different designs, 2 of the beer steins, and the HH wall clock. The order was shipped the next day and arrived 3 days after I placed the order. Lightning fast, in my opinion. The print quality on the beer steins was much better than I anticipated. I don't know what technology they're using, but it works very well. The wall clock is fairly cheap in quality, but whaddaya expect for $15. Print quality is good. The 3 shirts I got were all printed using the direct-to-garment method (I will be purchasing a few that are printed via heat transfer to compare). The quality looks decent, but I see what they mean by the colors being not as vibrant as heat transfer.

Please be aware, the design colors end up being muted when printed on a colored shirt, so the BANEED! isn't as vibrant as I'd like. Not sure if I'll keep that product available.

IMPORTANT! At the end of August (they have not announced a firm date), Cafe Press will be raising prices on shirts that are printed 2-sided, by $3 per shirt. If you want to get one of the 2-sided shirts, my advice is to order one ASAP.

I may be tweaking the combinations of products and designs/logos that are offered. If you have a particular request, or a suggestion for a new design, please let me know. I'll do my best to accommodate.

For the ladies, the BANEED! thong is perfect for oh so many reasons... :tits:

Here's the link. It's also now included on all of the sites:

http://www.cafepress.com/hh1,hh3,hh4,hm1

Get some goofy gear in time for the MR concert, and support HH at the same time. Go nuts! :christmas:

-Dan

For the ladies, the BANEED! thong is perfect for oh so many reasons... :tits:

I ordered the thong for oh so many reasons :lol:

And, um, some may prefer to have the :baneed: on the backside of underoos, tho ;)

If anybody's interested, I found a coupon code for cafepress.... expires 8/31 use code "CABINTEE" to get $10 off when you order $50.

Awesome! I gotta get me a BANEED! shirt... of course, then I'll spend the rest of my life explaining it to everyone I meet... :rofl2:

A Baneed shirt has been bagged.....this could be the start of my HH wardrobe :lol:

This could also be the start of a clothing empire.....HH wedding dresses, tuxedos, top hats, diving helmets.

2. Direct-to-garment printing. Much more durable, will not fade, but the colors are not as vibrant as the heat transfer.

I ordered a "Zom-B-Gone" shirt for my brother from Cafe Press last month that was direct-to-garment and it had all sorts of colors on it (well, mainly green and red) and it looked great. Based on my admittedly-limited experience with Cafe Press' shirts, I don't think anyone will be disappointed in how the colors look, regardless of which option you choose.

And Lisa--Thanks for the coupon code info, it worked great and saved me $10. :banger:

You're welcome, Rick :banger:

Agreed, you rock!!!

Tote bag, organic t-shirt and a wall clock (for the man cave... ;) ).

Jeez. Leave for Florida for a few days and look what you miss!

I'm just happy to say I knew HH back when, before the merch, at the creation of Baneed, early models of the t-shirts, and the days when the males here actually were more interested in looking at the women in the Major Babe-age thread than making jokes. :lol:

I'm just happy to say I knew HH back when, before the merch, at the creation of Baneed, early models of the t-shirts, and the days when the males here actually were more interested in looking at the women in the Major Babe-age thread than making jokes. :lol:

Jay, I am still about the babes!!! Terry

Jay, I am still about the babes!!! Terry

LOL Good Terry! I'm glad there are still a few of us that check in there. I remember back in the day when everyone posted/said something (so that their hetero street cred wasn't in doubt). :rofl2:

I got home from work yesterday to find my swag had arrived! I picked up a t-shirt, a baseball jersey, a coffee mug and a little sumfin' for the wife (she was wondering what the heck the "baneed" thing was all about :lol: ). Great quality and it took about 7 business days to arrive.

I got home from work yesterday to find my swag had arrived! I picked up a t-shirt, a baseball jersey, a coffee mug and a little sumfin' for the wife (she was wondering what the heck the "baneed" thing was all about :lol: ). Great quality and it took about 7 business days to arrive.

:agree:

Good stuff, the organic cotton t-shirt is really nice quality, and so soft for my sensitive skin!!! Okay maybe not so sensitive (in fact made of steel!), but it's still really soft anyway... :)

:agree:

Good stuff, the organic cotton t-shirt is really nice quality, and so soft for my sensitive skin!!! Okay maybe not so sensitive (in fact made of steel!), but it's still really soft anyway... :)

That's the one I got as well Pete. Nice looking shirt. I haven't worn it yet but plan to do a little advertising for HH a little bit this weekend.

Oh, and the coffee tasted so much better today in the HH coffee mug! :lol:

Just curious but have any famous musicians bought any of the HH clothing? I'd love to see a picture of Tommy Lee, Lemmy, Ozzy or even C.C. Deville wearing the HH duds in public.

Even seeing board members posing for an HH catalogue of sorts would be a hoot. We just gotta make sure Geoff wears pants this time, unlike the Ten Seconds Over Tokyo photo.

Hey Dan any chance of getter bigger sizes for the "full figured" males. I'm a big guy and a 2X would fit me like a glove, a tight OJ in court kinda of glove.

Hey Dan any chance of getter bigger sizes for the "full figured" males. I'm a big guy and a 2X would fit me like a glove, a tight OJ in court kinda of glove.

You're in the same boat I am. Some of the shirts have 3X options. I have no control over what sizes are offered for which items... :(

-Dan

I find the small range of sizes extremely offensive, and...

Oops, sorry, wrong thread... :anon:

On topic (for once): My wife really digs the tote, she says the straps are the perfect length for wearing over her shoulder. Not too long, not too short. :drink:

I fell asleep at the wheel and forgot to order anything until now.... I got me a Khaki HH Hat and a 2 sided Baneed t-shirt :drink: