Favorite Female Rockers

Favorite out of these?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have had a recurring dream for years about turning Lita Ford and Doro Pesch (circa 1988) loose on each other with a tub of Country Crock spread...while I manned the video camera!!! :crazy:

Nahhh, but seriously folks, Joan Jett's live show kicks more ass than everyone else on this list put together!! She may not exactly be a looker but she is truly a GREAT live act!! :headbanger:

What is your favorite female rock band? (or artist)?

My favorite is Vixen!

Are we talking about looks :P Man back in the day I used to lock myself in the bathroom with a metal edge &........... :anon: well, nevermind.... :whistle:

uhh, I voted Lita :wub:

THE singer with black hair of the band Heart (ann wilson) ,Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy,Cadaveria of the band opera ix,and many gothic metal females

I like Sandi Saraya's voice best, but Vixen were a little more consistent. Gotta go Vixen, slightly. I like Lita too.

I went with Saraya, but I love Alyson Avenue, and on a harder Side, Jack off Jill, but Harlow was always cool, as was Widow, and Witness, never got into to many of the trendy female rock bands, but, the one that is going to destroy them all is just barely getting started, that be, DAMONE!!! Baby, now that's a chick that knows how to fucking do it!

Heart

Vocally, as good as some of these are - No one comes within a mile of Ann Wilson!!

Heart

Vocally, as good as some of these are - No one comes within a mile of Ann Wilson!!

Fully agree but Gretchen comes very very close with her mighty effort with Barracuda.

I voted for Vixen, but I just thought of another good band that is fronted by a female...Phantom Blue! I have only heard a song or two from them, but they are good!

Couldn't be anyone else.... JOAN JETT.

I'm sure a few of you would change your mind if you see her live. Her show is what Rock-N-Roll is all about.

Heart

Fully agree but Gretchen comes very very close with her mighty effort with Barracuda.

I still say Heart should dump the fat Wilson and tour with Gretchen fronting the band. I'd be all over that.

• 1 year later...

jo phipps(from masque-UK)

stacey carrera(angelic force)

kazue akao (terra rosa)

christine steel(arsenal)

kim"power baby" (kim six)

kim la chance(vihen,malisha, aloha)

brenda marv(abaddon, ultimatum)

edit: i must apologise to mistress ramona(mandrake-germany) for forgetting for a moment to include her in my list)

Lee Aaron is right up there though. You can't beat her tasty knockers smokey smooth vocals.

Ahhh yes, the crotch shots in her "Metal Queen" video back in the day were instrumental in my becoming a man. :lol:

On the list 'Saraya'......those 2 albums rule.

But also like

Sass Jordan

Witness (that album is :bowdown: )

Skunk Anansie

Kate Bush

Nightwish

Within Temptation

Mostly Autumn

To name just a few.

I voted for Lita Ford but always liked Chrissy Steele.

Of course now I'm kind of digging the ass kicking of Liv from Sister Sin.

Hell Yes..Sister Sin!! Great Call!!!!! :beerbang:

There just something about her and her voice. :tumbsup: