Michael Vick

Chris

I think old Arthur needs to look at the big picture, Vick isnt a hall of fame QB anyway, people still have this old mind frame about Vick, he's going to rewrite football as we know it, he's the best thing to ever happen to the NFL, well how many years has he been in the NFL now? gotta be around 5, for a guy that was thrown into the starting lineup right off the bat, he's sure proved alot to me, the year Tampa Bay played them in the playoffs, I to this day remember Chris Berman saying "as good as that tampa defense is, I don't know if the 85 bears defense could stop this machine" the bucs (lead by mr.John Lynch) went out and not only shut Vick down, but he was so rattled I think they pulled him by the starting of the 4th qrt, he's selfish, stupid(can't remember the playbook) one dimensional, inacurate as a passer, and the biggest of all, he has no heart, he insists on being "the man" and running it 50 carries a game, then when everything goes to shit, he always turns around and talks shit on his Line, or the defense, he's a scumbag peice of shit, and if the Falcons owner was that bright of a guy, he would have shipped Vick off and kept Matt Schaub.

I'll agree that he is one of the most overated Qbs in the game. Inaccurate, can't read defenses, has a run first mentality, and like you said, it's all about him. (wait...didn't i describe McNabb too, except the run) :lol:

I totally agree how many first round reciever picks and one Peerless Price later and the guy still can't fucking complete at least 50% of his passes what a joke. He will go down as one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

Bob, nice avatar!!

George I thought you would like the Brian Dawkins pic. Are you going to any of the training camp this year?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think old Arthur needs to look at the big picture, Vick isnt a hall of fame QB anyway, people still have this old mind frame about Vick, he's going to rewrite football as we know it, he's the best thing to ever happen to the NFL, well how many years has he been in the NFL now? gotta be around 5, for a guy that was thrown into the starting lineup right off the bat, he's sure proved alot to me, the year Tampa Bay played them in the playoffs, I to this day remember Chris Berman saying "as good as that tampa defense is, I don't know if the 85 bears defense could stop this machine" the bucs (lead by mr.John Lynch) went out and not only shut Vick down, but he was so rattled I think they pulled him by the starting of the 4th qrt, he's selfish, stupid(can't remember the playbook) one dimensional, inacurate as a passer, and the biggest of all, he has no heart, he insists on being "the man" and running it 50 carries a game, then when everything goes to shit, he always turns around and talks shit on his Line, or the defense, he's a scumbag peice of shit, and if the Falcons owner was that bright of a guy, he would have shipped Vick off and kept Matt Schaub.

I'll agree that he is one of the most overated Qbs in the game. Inaccurate, can't read defenses, has a run first mentality, and like you said, it's all about him. (wait...didn't i describe McNabb too, except the run) :lol:

I totally agree how many first round reciever picks and one Peerless Price later and the guy still can't fucking complete at least 50% of his passes what a joke. He will go down as one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

Bob, nice avatar!!

George I thought you would like the Brian Dawkins pic. Are you going to any of the training camp this year?

My favorite!! I'm gonna try to go up at least once but can't make no promises. Training camp gets pretty packed in close to 5000 fans per day. I'm still pissed i had to give up my season tickets 2 years ago b/c of work :violin:

Did anybody else hear the clip Colin Cowherd was playing on Espn radio? Vick crying, (oscar nomination) and saying the standard by the book scripted "Im sorry to my family, to the falcons orginization, to all my fans, and whoever else I might have hurt" he's a fucking schlock, he needs to be hung, this scumbag motherfucker, he couldnt care less, he's just sorry they busted him, the way he looks at dog's is the way I look at him, he's sub-human, and the world could do without him.

Bob, nice avatar!!

My favorite!! I'm gonna try to go up at least once but can't make no promises. Training camp gets pretty packed in close to 5000 fans per day. I'm still pissed i had to give up my season tickets 2 years ago b/c of work :violin:

I would be pissed off as well. I'm going to try and make it up there as well since I'm a Marylander now.

Well if he wasn't fucked before ...he is now after one of his buds accepted a plea bargain....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/30/vick....tml?eref=rss_us

Yea, Vick's buddy threw him under the bus. Nice work, I say.

Well if he wasn't fucked before ...he is now after one of his buds accepted a plea bargain....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/30/vick....tml?eref=rss_us

Yea, Vick's buddy threw him under the bus. Nice work, I say.

Bye Bye Vick!! :fu:

Thank Christ. :loser:

BurrHead

• 2 weeks later...

The Michael Vick story is getting weirder by the day... just saw this on Fox News. :blink:

I'd say it's pretty obvious that the guy suing him is either delusional or just bored (well, he IS in prison) so he figured he'd have some fun by filing a frivolous lawsuit and getting his name in the media, but whatever, it's a fun read. :)

South Carolina Inmate Hits Michael Vick With '$63,000,000,000 Billion Dollar' Lawsuit Alleging Al Qaeda Ties

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.

The Michael Vick story is getting weirder by the day... just saw this on Fox News. :blink:

I'd say it's pretty obvious that the guy suing him is either delusional or just bored (well, he IS in prison) so he figured he'd have some fun by filing a frivolous lawsuit and getting his name in the media, but whatever, it's a fun read. :)

South Carolina Inmate Hits Michael Vick With '$63,000,000,000 Billion Dollar' Lawsuit Alleging Al Qaeda Ties

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.

Is this for real??? :screwy:

I did just see on ESPN that if he takes the plea they're offering he'll get a year in jail.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is this for real??? :screwy:

Yea, it sounds like something you'd see in The Onion but it's for real, I got it off of Fox News yesterday. You gotta give this guy points for creativity anyway.

I love the part where he wants the $63 billion ("backed by gold and silver" no less) delivered to him at the front gate of the prison where he currently resides... :rofl2:

Burn every one of the dog-fighting MF'ers and let them rot in hell. Just be done with the whole damn thing and teach a lesson to others out there.

(The judicial/penal systems in this country leave a lot to be desired.)

Just coming over the wire. Michael Vick has agreed to plead guilty to the federal charges against him. No details on the plea agreement yet, but it looks like he will spend anywhere from 10 months to 3 years in Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison...

Too light if you ask me.

-Dan

I'm pretty sure his "celebrity" status will get him off on good behavior...... I'm also sure there's a joke in there somewhere :lol:

Just coming over the wire. Michael Vick has agreed to plead guilty to the federal charges against him. No details on the plea agreement yet, but it looks like he will spend anywhere from 10 months to 3 years in Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison...

Too light if you ask me.

-Dan

Lock his Ass up for the whole 3 years. Bye Bye Vick!! :loser:

ps. note from mama, bring the K-Y

It looks like the NFL is going to suspend him for the 2007 season, it's about time.

Yahoo News sez that the gambling allegations alone (not even taking the dog fighting into account) would be enough for the NFL to ban him for life from the sport since it violates their "code of personal conduct" for players. So if he's hoping that he can cop a guilty plea, do a few years in jail and then go skipping back to his old gig at the NFL he may have another think comin'

It looks like the NFL is going to suspend him for the 2007 season, it's about time.

Too light if you ask me.

-Dan

Kick the SOB outta the league for good.. :bigboom:

Too light if you ask me.

-Dan

Hell yeah it's about time these rich thugs get theirs.

Dogfighting is a crime..is cruel,but there are others savage crimes like bullfighting,cockfighting etc in some countries like Spain,Portugal,France,Mexico,Colombia..etc.

Too light if you ask me.

-Dan

Hell yeah it's about time these rich thugs get theirs.

So far it looks like Roger Goodell is just the man to do it. :tumbsup:

From Yahoo Sports.........Another asshole thats fucked in the head.It figures it comes from an NBA player........

Stephon Marbury defends Michael Vick, calls dogfighting a sport

August 22, 2007

NEW YORK (AP) -- New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury defended Michael Vick, calling dogfighting a sport and comparing it to hunting.

Marbury spoke Monday about the federal dogfighting conspiracy charges against Vick while promoting his basketball shoe in Albany, N.Y.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

On Monday, Vick said through a lawyer that he will plead guilty to a federal charge of conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and conspiracy to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture. He also faces possible prosecution in Virginia.

"I think it's tough that we build Michael Vick up and then we break him down," Marbury said. "I think he's one of the superb athletes, and he's a good human being. I just think that he fell into a bad situation."