Michael Vick

Chris

Humm another player from Va Tech I see a pattern here.

What? A Pattern? Oh!!! you mean, "The Pattern?" (political correctness and self censor activated) You mean the pattern of non Caucasion, Latino, Asian, Arab, Jewish, Islander, or Italian, people at the forefront of any of these storys? I got your pattern, and your absolutely correct!!!

:)

Oh! you were talking about the pattern of them all coming from the same College? Oh! boy was I way off on that one.

:doh::anon:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!! So there is justice in the world!!

HA!! So there is justice in the world!!

Did anyone think he would not be indicted? It was a matter of time. Once a thug, always a thug. He and his low life brother can now be roomates in the same cell.

There were alot of people who thought he would get away scot free. I didn't think it would happen but I am glad it did. Teach that punk and all the punks who follow him a lesson.

Humm another player from Va Tech I see a pattern here.

What? A Pattern? Oh!!! you mean, "The Pattern?" (political correctness and self censor activated) You mean the pattern of non Caucasion, Latino, Asian, Arab, Jewish, Islander, or Italian, people at the forefront of any of these storys? I got your pattern, and your absolutely correct!!!

:)

Oh! you were talking about the pattern of them all coming from the same College? Oh! boy was I way off on that one.

:doh::anon:

Pac-Man is from West Va, not VT

Personally I think the bastard should be put in an enclosed cage with a couple of these 'fighting dogs' and if he wins he gets to walk/crawl away free , of course if he loses he gets what the losing dogs got after the fights which was electrocution, hanging and/or shooting.:hammer:

"In or about February 2002, PEACE executed the pit bull that did not perform well in the "testing" session by shooting it with a.22 caliber pistol."

"In or about the summer of 2002, PEACE executed at least one dog that did not perform well in a "testing" session at 1915 Moonlight Road by shooting the animal."

"In or about the summer of 2002, PHILLIPS executed at least one dog that did not perform well in a "testing" session at 1915 Moonlight Road by shooting the animal."

"In or about the summer of 2002, TAYLOR executed at least two dogs that did not perform well in a "testing" session at 1915 Moonlight Road by shooting one dog and electrocuting the other."

"In or about March of 2003, PEACE, after consulting with VICK about the losing female pit bull's condition, executed the losing dog by wetting the dog down with water and electrocuting the animal."

"In or about March of 2003, PEACE executed the losing dog by shooting it with a pistol."

"In or about April 2007, PEACE, PHILLIPS, and VICK executed approximately 8 dogs that did not perform well in "testing" sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road by various methods, including hanging, drowning, and slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."

These fucking bastards ought to be castrated and then hung.

-Dan

Anyone care to bet he pays his way out of this? I hope not, but the world is corrupt...

That's my guess, too, unfortunately ! <_<

I think it would be cool to take Mr.Vick to a Arian Nation rally up in Idaho, and drop him off outside of the gates of the compound, just kidding, I hope Mr. Vick gets a suspended sentence, and community service scrubbing out peep show booths, along with a fine of course, I think that will really teach him a lesson, and scare him into never fighting his intelligently superior offspring again.

Jon Stewart was talking about Michael Vick on "The Daily Show" last night... he sez "I think we should coat him in liver and then let the dogs find out if he's really as fast as they say he is... I'm betting not." :)

Jon Stewart was talking about Michael Vick on "The Daily Show" last night... he sez "I think we should coat him in liver and then let the dogs find out if he's really as fast as they say he is... I'm betting not." :)

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

:fu:

Not Funny, he's a person, with feelings, and emotions, he feels happy, just like us, he feels hurt, just like us, he feels joy, just like us, let's try an keep an honest perspective on the entire situation, let's keep the higher ground, and try not to be taken as a slave by the easy cotton picken media!

:ahole:

I think it would be cool to take Mr.Vick to a Arian Nation rally up in Idaho, and drop him off outside of the gates of the compound, just kidding, I hope Mr. Vick gets a suspended sentence, and community service scrubbing out peep show booths, along with a fine of course, I think that will really teach him a lesson, and scare him into never fighting his intelligently superior offspring again.

I for one hope he gets cut from his team and no one else picks him up, along with him losing all of his endorsement deals. Remeber this is a business and Arthur Blank, owner of the Falcons is also the owner of Home Depot. Now, if he allows vick to stay on his team, what do you think will happen to his Home Depot business once the Animal activist and animal lovers boycott it. (hint: he won't get richer) Also, look at the Airline incident where he claims the hidden compartment in his water bottle was for his jewelry. HE NEVER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS, ALWAYS FINDS EXCUSES!!!!!!! HE IS A :loser:

I think old Arthur needs to look at the big picture, Vick isnt a hall of fame QB anyway, people still have this old mind frame about Vick, he's going to rewrite football as we know it, he's the best thing to ever happen to the NFL, well how many years has he been in the NFL now? gotta be around 5, for a guy that was thrown into the starting lineup right off the bat, he's sure proved alot to me, the year Tampa Bay played them in the playoffs, I to this day remember Chris Berman saying "as good as that tampa defense is, I don't know if the 85 bears defense could stop this machine" the bucs (lead by mr.John Lynch) went out and not only shut Vick down, but he was so rattled I think they pulled him by the starting of the 4th qrt, he's selfish, stupid(can't remember the playbook) one dimensional, inacurate as a passer, and the biggest of all, he has no heart, he insists on being "the man" and running it 50 carries a game, then when everything goes to shit, he always turns around and talks shit on his Line, or the defense, he's a scumbag peice of shit, and if the Falcons owner was that bright of a guy, he would have shipped Vick off and kept Matt Schaub.

I think old Arthur needs to look at the big picture, Vick isnt a hall of fame QB anyway, people still have this old mind frame about Vick, he's going to rewrite football as we know it, he's the best thing to ever happen to the NFL, well how many years has he been in the NFL now? gotta be around 5, for a guy that was thrown into the starting lineup right off the bat, he's sure proved alot to me, the year Tampa Bay played them in the playoffs, I to this day remember Chris Berman saying "as good as that tampa defense is, I don't know if the 85 bears defense could stop this machine" the bucs (lead by mr.John Lynch) went out and not only shut Vick down, but he was so rattled I think they pulled him by the starting of the 4th qrt, he's selfish, stupid(can't remember the playbook) one dimensional, inacurate as a passer, and the biggest of all, he has no heart, he insists on being "the man" and running it 50 carries a game, then when everything goes to shit, he always turns around and talks shit on his Line, or the defense, he's a scumbag peice of shit, and if the Falcons owner was that bright of a guy, he would have shipped Vick off and kept Matt Schaub.

I'll agree that he is one of the most overated Qbs in the game. Inaccurate, can't read defenses, has a run first mentality, and like you said, it's all about him. (wait...didn't i describe McNabb too, except the run) :lol:

I'll agree that he is one of the most overated Qbs in the game. Inaccurate, can't read defenses, has a run first mentality, and like you said, it's all about him. (wait...didn't i describe McNabb too, except the run) :lol:

I totally agree how many first round reciever picks and one Peerless Price later and the guy still can't fucking complete at least 50% of his passes what a joke. He will go down as one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

I totally agree how many first round reciever picks and one Peerless Price later and the guy still can't fucking complete at least 50% of his passes what a joke. He will go down as one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

Bob, nice avatar!!

My letter to Nike about Vick.

I have been a loyal customer when it comes to the Nike sneaker and or apparel, but i

am appalled by the fact that you have elected to keep Vick as one of your

endorsements/promoters. I guess the money he makes for your company means more than any moral

conduct. Shame on you!! If you continue to keep Vick, i along with every

member of my family and my friends will boycott your name. I will NEVER by

another product with the Nike logo ever again.

Their reply

Nike is concerned by the serious and highly disturbing allegations made against

Michael Vick, and we consider any cruelty to animals inhumane and abhorrent. We

do believe that Michael Vick should be afforded the same due process as any

citizen; therefore, we have not terminated our relationship. We have, however,

made the decision to suspend the release of the Zoom Vick V and related

marketing communications. Nike will continue to monitor the situation closely

and has no further comment at this time.

We appreciate that you took the time to contact us and your feedback will be

passed along to the proper department.

Sincerely,

Nike

Greedy Fucks!! The only reason they have suspended the Zoom Vick V is b/c no one will buy it with this shit happening right now.