Michael Vick

Chris

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2884063

I personally find it disgusting. And this does not surprise me after what was found at his house. I'm sure the truth will come out.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many professional athletes that disgust me.....hell....he's just one in a line of many.....

I used to think the guy was a fairly normal individual up until the last year or so. What with the way he's been acting recently though I wouldn't be surprised if he started dating Whitney Houston.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-ser!

I think "Oh boy, what a suprise" they are all alike mentally, you give them a hundred million dollars, they are still gonna dog fight, and deal drugs, didnt you ever hear, and I quote, "you can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of the nigger" I cant remember what movie it's on, I think it's Boyz In Da Hood, but whatever movie it was, I remember thinking" What a true quote" and it is. Vick is a head case anyway, im so sick of hearing about how good he is, he's a running back at qb, he can never be good, because it's all about him, and he's not an efficient enough passer to be a standard pocket qb, show me one Qb ever that took his team to a super bowl and won, that was dumb as a box of rocks, and couldnt make smart decisions, Steve Young had that happy medium, he ran when he needed to run, and passed the ball as the first choice, and he was acurate, Vick is the Kwamai Brown of Football.

I think "Oh boy, what a suprise" they are all alike mentally, you give them a hundred million dollars, they are still gonna dog fight, and deal drugs, didnt you ever hear, and I quote, "you can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of the nigger" I cant remember what movie it's on, I think it's Boyz In Da Hood, but whatever movie it was, I remember thinking" What a true quote" and it is. Vick is a head case anyway, im so sick of hearing about how good he is, he's a running back at qb, he can never be good, because it's all about him, and he's not an efficient enough passer to be a standard pocket qb, show me one Qb ever that took his team to a super bowl and won, that was dumb as a box of rocks, and couldnt make smart decisions, Steve Young had that happy medium, he ran when he needed to run, and passed the ball as the first choice, and he was acurate, Vick is the Kwamai Brown of Football.

:gone:

Mr. Vick, you are a PRICK and you make me SICK !! :2up:

:gone:

That's what I like about you Leykis you not afaid to speak your mind.

That is absolutely despicable

I Know! we all think it's despicable, I love dogs, Pit Bulls, I couldnt imagine beating mine until it was vicious, it's the most loving, mellow, loyal animal I have ever been around in my entire life, and these savage sick fucks that drop out in 2nd grade, and glorify "Peeling Caps", "Turning Tricks" and "Slangin that Crack" get their Jollies off of watching these beautiful animals viciously annihilate one another, and by the way, Pit fighting is over when the trachia is completely removed from the losing dogs neck, these sick fucking cocksuckers, If justice wasnt the punch line of an american joke, then the round up would begin, it would be just like that movie Battle Royal, only nobody would walk out, FUCK!!! fucking degenerate, primitive, useless pigs, god!! I better stop before I get myself kicked off this board forever, and I hope manicego you were speaking of the dog fighting, just to make sure we are on the same page! and if we are not, don't go putting words in my mouth, and spinning what I say, these are "Well Off Pro Athletes" who have more in the ashtray of their Bentleys, then I will make in my entire life.

Gonna call a spade a spade here. Michael Vick, if guilty, is a complete piece of shit if he's into this. What a fucking coward. And for him to assume that he's untouchable becuase "he's Mike Vick" is just fucking asinine. What a sadistic coward. :fu:

Gonna call a spade a spade here. Michael Vick, if guilty, is a complete piece of shit if he's into this. What a fucking coward. And for him to assume that he's untouchable becuase "he's Mike Vick" is just fucking asinine. What a sadistic coward. :fu:

:rofl2:

Or a diamond a diamond.

:rofl2:

Or a diamond a diamond.

;)

Their sitting on a full scale warrant of Vicks estate, now going on week 2 since it was issued, it's said to be to locate and confiscate the carcass of over 40 dogs, but the sheriff of the county Vick lives in has put a lean on the warrant, douche bag! somebody must have gotten themselves some Falcons season tickets or something, this is plain corruption, not that I would expect any less from "some' law enforcment officials, but come on, how much more obvious could this be?

Their sitting on a full scale warrant of Vicks estate, now going on week 2 since it was issued, it's said to be to locate and confiscate the carcass of over 40 dogs, but the sheriff of the county Vick lives in has put a lean on the warrant, douche bag! somebody must have gotten themselves some Falcons season tickets or something, this is plain corruption, not that I would expect any less from "some' law enforcment officials, but come on, how much more obvious could this be?

I guess that county has the lowest felony rate in the country and is mostly black so he will get off without a blemish on his record.

I guess that county has the lowest felony rate in the country and is mostly black so he will get off without a blemish on his record.

Maybe a slap on his right wrist since the fucker is left handed. <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Not going off topic here with vick but i just read on fox sports about Pacman Jones being sought about another shooting at a strip club.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6934854?MSNHPHMA

ps. read the blogs after the article.....funny as shit.

Looks like "Pacman" is gonna need a good "Defender". :whistle: Couldn't resist.

Not going off topic here with vick but i just read on fox sports about Pacman Jones being sought about another shooting at a strip club.

Yeah... and if he doesn't have a good "defender" and he ends up where he should... he better hope he has a "tight end".

Yeah... and if he doesn't have a good "defender" and he ends up where he should... he better hope he has a "tight end".

Humm another player from Va Tech I see a pattern here.