Bangalore Choir "On Target" Fav Song

Fav Song, Bangalore Choir "On Target"  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my opinion, this is a very underated band and release. I am a big fan of this one!

My favorite song is "Loaded Gun"! Closely followed by "Angel In Black", & "All Or Nothin'"!!

What about you?

In my opinion, this is a very underated band and release.

I agree. Still remember picking this up in a Florida pawn shop based solely on the band photo on the back and hearing "Angel in Black" for the first time. Blown away was the only way to describe me at that particular moment in time. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I found out the rest of the songs weren't quite as good as that opening anthem, but were still quite excellent nonetheless. Only song I don't like is "Freight Train Rollin'."

she can't stop

can't stop running away with her heart

no she can't stop runnin' away

can't stop

can't stop running away

no she can't stop running away.

"She Can't Stop" :banger:

In my opinion, this is a very underated band and release.

I agree. Still remember picking this up in a Florida pawn shop based solely on the band photo on the back and hearing "Angel in Black" for the first time. Blown away was the only way to describe me at that particular moment in time. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I found out the rest of the songs weren't quite as good as that opening anthem, but were still quite excellent nonetheless. Only song I don't like is "Freight Train Rollin'."

Wow,

1. I also bought his one from a pawn shop based solely on the picture on the back - had no idea who there were.

2. My face splattered the walls of my room when 'Angel in black' hit me through the speakers for the first time and I spent a week trying to pick bits of my face from the carpet.

3. I love every track except 'Freight train rollin' and also 'Doin' the dance' isn't a fave.

Anyway, 'Angel in black' for me too, with 'Just one night; very close behind. Close to immaculate album, though. :)

I Agree totally, this has been in my collection since I found it at a Pawn Shop in 1993, I love the entire cd, and agree it was a very overlooked piece of work, my favorite song is Slipping Away, but Loaded Gun is a close second, Angel In Black is good but you can clearly hear that it was a single and that was it, not much like the rest of the album.

• 2 years later...

I've had this one playing in IPOD lately and damn I still love it.

Every song except for maybe "Doin the Dance" is melodic hard rock perfection.

Plus the two ballads are exceptional especially "Hold on to You".

"Just One Night"! It's buried at the end of the album but is a fantastic gem of a song. :party421:

Backed tenfold!

Very, very surprised I didn't pick that song as it's always been my fave. I do love 'Angel in black' too, though.

I only picked up on this recently after the annoying/continuous ravings of the likes of Geoff and Glen. There are a couple of obvious fillers, but "If the Good Die Young" would be my pick...

I only picked up on this recently after the annoying/continuous ravings of the likes of Geoff and Glen. There are a couple of obvious fillers, but "If the Good Die Young" would be my pick...

There is the re-issue coming out this month, so may take a punt on it, 'seeing as it is so good' ;). Will let you knoiw what I think

There is the re-issue coming out this month, so may take a punt on it, 'seeing as it is so good' ;). Will let you knoiw what I think

Jez I'm sure you'll love this disc and I'm suprised you don't have it already.

Yeah I have to admit it's a goodie. Kinda reminds me of the first 3 tracks on the debut Tyketto disc (i.e, the best tracks), with more than enough keys/big harmonies in most tunes to keep even the AOR fans interested.

Has anyone seen the new artwork for the reissue? The chick that was originally on the cover is now either MIA or AWOL!! :crying:

bc.jpg

Has anyone seen the new artwork for the reissue? The chick that was originally on the cover is now either MIA or AWOL!! :crying:

bc.jpg

Fucking re-issues.

bc.jpg

Fucking re-issues.

I wonder if they couldn't get her permission for some reason.

bc.jpg

Fucking re-issues.

oh man that sucks.

bc.jpg

Fucking re-issues.

oh man that sucks.

Saw the cover minus the girl. If not just wanting a different cover for the reissue, more than likely it has to do with having the copyrights to the original cover and licensing. There are few things you have to think about before using a previous cover. One, someone who is involved with the reissue has to own rights to reuse the cover art or get a new license to use it from the copyright owner for a 2nd usage. Two, any models on the older covers must give permission to use their image again for a second time. Older usage licenses would have expired by now from the original CD. Just because it is a reissue does not mean it is not two different CDs.