Mike Tuinstra

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG it's been a awhile.

mariah_carey438.jpg

Yowsa!! Welcome back, Mariah... and Bless you, Bob!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bob (aka Eaglesfan3000) sent me this awesome Mariah pic in a PM for my birthday... and I thought it was too good not to share with the rest o'y'all. :lol: Thanks Bob!

mariah_carey_66.jpg

Wow, that picture made me do to my pants what she is doing to her top. Only what I did to the contents of my pants is nowhere near as kind as what god did to contents of Mariah's top.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anybody got this yet...it Rocks!!

DUDE, you got Mariah's metal album? I didn't even know it was out yet!! Is it true that Vinnie Vincent makes a guest appearance? :lol:

Has anybody got this yet...it Rocks!!

DUDE, you got Mariah's metal album? I didn't even know it was out yet!! Is it true that Vinnie Vincent makes a guest appearance? :lol:

Yes he does!!!! :banger:

AWWWWWWWWE-SOME!!!

(Editorial note: aMH1966 and I are obviously shoveling it with both hands here... :lol: )

:lol: I love it. I pre-ordered the album and was lucky enough to get a special edition cover where her legs are spread a little bit more. METAL!!!

• 2 months later...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I will NOT allow the Mariah Carey thread to die!!!

(Obviously these are best viewed with the sound turned off :lol: )

"Heartbreaker"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITe8sLZxoQE

"Loverboy" (she looks soooooo freakin EDIBLE in this video!)

"We Belong Together"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBdt9L_DPA

Slideshow Set to "Mine Again"

"Sweetheart"

Slideshow of Mariah in a variety of short dresses :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLKyUgDtjU

Man I totally forgot about this thread...a thousand apologies Keith for not keeping up.

Don't apologize to me, Bob... it's poor sweet Mariah that you should be apologizing to.

Mariah_Carey_Arden-thumb.jpg

"How could you forget me, Bob?"

Man I totally forgot about this thread...a thousand apologies Keith for not keeping up.

Don't apologize to me, Bob... it's poor sweet Mariah that you should be apologizing to.

Mariah_Carey_Arden-thumb.jpg

"How could you forget me, Bob?"

I'm sorry Mariah I promise it will never happen again.

A thousand apologies from me to Mariah as well! And no apologies from me if these might have already been posted, if so then they are worth looking at again...

mc3.jpgmc4.jpg

mc1.jpgmc2.jpg

mc5.jpg

Damn I wish I was a dog...

mariah_carey_13.jpg

In the version of that picture I'm seeing in my head, all that white stuff is not bubbles.

mariah_carey_13.jpg

In the version of that picture I'm seeing in my head, all that white stuff is not bubbles.

I hear you brother, nothing gets me hotter than fire extinguisher foam... :blink:

mariah_carey_13.jpg

I hear you brother, nothing gets me hotter than fire extinguisher foam... :blink:

Oh, uh... I was actually thinking of toothpaste froth, but, uh, whatever does it for you is cool with me my brother.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Joannemb
For her next album Mariah's thinking about to add some different styles to her numbers. So next to the Pop, R&B, Hip Hop and a little Gospel which she is known for the last couple of years she thinks to ad Rock again.

Rock was awesome in the 80's and to say it rude sucked in the 90's but now it's coming back. Those styles in Rock are AOR like Toto, Foreigner, Journey, Roachford, Heart and others. The so called Hair Metal from Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Europe, Whitesnake, Saraya etcetera. And the Sleaze Glam or Hard Rock like Guns N' Roses, Living Colour, Mötley Crüe, Blondie and some Janet Jackson songs as well.

So now is the time to relaunch it again. Back in the day she did a combination of the above mentioned genres too. Think about Fade Away from her pre-record deal years and You Need Me from her debut album. There also might be some reaggae influences on some of the tracks.

What do you think about this? I think it will be cool as it shows how diverse she is as an artist. She also likes all of these genres so why not sing them too. B)

Mariah needs to stick to what she does betst. Keeping trap shut lol

I can't beleive she has attempted to cover any rock songs lol

• 3 weeks later...

TV commercial for Mariah Carey's new perfume, "M." All I can say is that I wish I were the perfume applicator seen here. Oh, the places it's been! :wub:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gs82SToQ8fU