Danger Danger - 'Cockroach'

What's your fave off this one?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's amazing that 'Afraid of love' and 'Goin' goin' gone' are not chosen here. Two of my favourite songs of all time. One asks... how can there possibly anything better than those 2? Well, amazingly, this is a pretty easy choice for me:

'Don't break my heart again', I believe, is my favourite melodic rock song of all time.

No guesses why these guys are my fave US band, though, with the quality of the best tracks on this album in mind...

"Dont Break My Heart Again" for me. Not a fan of the heavier tunes on this, but is a great album...

Difficult, but I have voted for Goin' Goin' Gone. Great song !!

"Walk It Like Ya Talk It" for me.... Probably my fave D2 song....or maybe it's "Get In The Ring"..........either one......watch out when I'm playing them, cuz I'm probably in a fairly pissy mood!!! :lol:

:bananamac:

Another great D2 album! Again, prefer the Poley disk over the Laine but both stand up. Song? Shot O' Love for me!! I thought it was genius that they released it as a two disk set with both vocalists. Very Very cool idea by the band and a joy for its fans. :tumbsup:

• 1 year later...

"Sick Little Twisted Mind" for me.

ive choosen afraid of love,i know it was on the four the hardway album also but its a great song,couldve went for when shes good shes good,oh i dunno its a great album,FULL of great songs :banana:

I love D2, but I have never been able to track this one down.

The better half found me this dirt cheap (couple of quid at the most) at a boot sale or market or something just under a year ago. She brought it home sealed and at first I didn't recognise it as the CD cover had been put in backwards...I looked at the spine and freaked as I had been after a legit copy for sometime .

"Afraid of Love" for me. Not only one of my favorite D2 tunes, but one of my favorite sogns, period. But really, you could pick pretty much any track from this CD and you've got yourself melodic rock gold. Still, the over-the-top, sticks-in-your-ear-like-wet-taffy nature of "Afraid of Love" just makes it rise above the rest. The term "cream of the crop" was invented for songs like this...

• 1 year later...
Why is this so hard to find?

Haha... just had a look at Low Dice Records, where it was released, and it looks like the D2 CDs are the only CDs they've released? Is it a band member's label? Either way, none of them are available except the first two. Seriously, though, from the moment this was released it was hard to get. Small label, tiny distribution, I'm guessing. I'd be curious to know how many copies were pressed.

Looks like I can finally contribute to Strayder's rare ebay thread.

Haha... just had a look at Low Dice Records, where it was released, and it looks like the D2 CDs are the only CDs they've released? Is it a band member's label? Either way, none of them are available except the first two. Seriously, though, from the moment this was released it was hard to get. Small label, tiny distribution, I'm guessing. I'd be curious to know how many copies were pressed.

they need to rerelease it.

Considering it's one of the best albums of all time, I'd have to agree.

Considering it's one of the best albums of all time, I'd have to agree.

plus i want it.