Greetings from a new guy

Fat Freddy

Hi Everybody!

This is my first ever post on this message board, so I wanted to introduce myself...

Handle: Fat Freddy (any Freak Brothers comic book fans in the house?)

Age: "Old enough to know better, too young to care"... but seriously, mid-'30s

Marital Status: hitched

Family: One son (3 years old), two cats, 1 golden retriever

Music tastes: Traditional/power metal, '80s hair metal, some thrash metal... faves include Raven, Loudness, Accept, old Metallica, Jag Panzer, Iced Earth, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, the list goes on...

Reason for signing up for Heavy Harmonies message board: I'm probably not heavy enough for the Brutal Metal board and I'm not Christian enough for the Heaven's Metal board (though I do dig a lot of '80s Christian rock/metal bands... Viva Barren Cross, Sacred Warrior, Deliverance, etc.)

# of CDs in my collection: Somewhere between 500-600 (haven't counted lately)

First album ever owned: AC/DC, LET THERE BE ROCK

Most recent album bought: Loudness DISILLUSION, Jag Panzer CHAIN OF COMMAND reissue, Hades RESISTING SUCCESS/IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED 2-CD reissue

Think that should give y'all a good idea of where I'm at... hope to speak with some metal heads soon!

Later

Fat Freddy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: I saw Freak and Freddy in the same paragraph and I just about shit a brick :lol: Thank god you're not who I was thunkin

Welcome to the HeavyHarmonies Looney Bin :drink:

Hi Everybody!

This is my first ever post on this message board, so I wanted to introduce myself...

Handle: Fat Freddy (any Freak Brothers comic book fans in the house?)

Age: "Old enough to know better, too young to care"... but seriously, mid-'30s

Marital Status: hitched

Family: One son (3 years old), two cats, 1 golden retriever

Music tastes: Traditional/power metal, '80s hair metal, some thrash metal... faves include Raven, Loudness, Accept, old Metallica, Jag Panzer, Iced Earth, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, the list goes on...

Reason for signing up for Heavy Harmonies message board: I'm probably not heavy enough for the Brutal Metal board and I'm not Christian enough for the Heaven's Metal board (though I do dig a lot of '80s Christian rock/metal bands... Viva Barren Cross, Sacred Warrior, Deliverance, etc.)

# of CDs in my collection: Somewhere between 500-600 (haven't counted lately)

First album ever owned: AC/DC, LET THERE BE ROCK

Most recent album bought: Loudness DISILLUSION, Jag Panzer CHAIN OF COMMAND reissue, Hades RESISTING SUCCESS/IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED 2-CD reissue

Think that should give y'all a good idea of where I'm at... hope to speak with some metal heads soon!

Later

Fat Freddy

I'm glad to see I'm not the only Jag Panzer & Iced Earth fan around here.

Welcome to the board

Welcome aboard... and I don't think you're really that fat. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. :D Enjoy your stay.

Hey thanks for the kind welcome, y'all. Wish I had more time to chat right now but I basically logged in to see how my Fat Freddy avatar looked... and gee, it's kinda crappy, so I may have to go looking for a better picture of ol' Freddy later.

Have a lovely heavy metal day everybody

Since I joined HH, I have spent a lot of bucks on CD's !! :P Are you aware of the risks ?? ;)

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the ride !! :drink:

I spend a lot of $$ on CDs anyway, so yes, I am fully prepared to take the risk. Now let's let the metal play, shall we? As the guy on "MXC" sez before the participants take the field of battle, "GET IT ON!"

:drink:

He likes LOUDNESS and MXC

Well we'll get along great!!!!!

Can't wait to see LOUDNESS in concert this year!!!

Welcome to the board Keith

Haha, excellent, another Loudness fan! That makes you, me, and Blue Charvel (that I've met thus far anyway... only been a member for about 48 hours...) I like Godzilla too, as long as we're talking Japanese stuff (but no, I'm not Japanese...)

MXC? Second funniest show on television (first will always be the Simpsons)

Later Y'all :homer:

Haha, excellent, another Loudness fan! That makes you, me, and Blue Charvel (that I've met thus far anyway... only been a member for about 48 hours...) I like Godzilla too, as long as we're talking Japanese stuff (but no, I'm not Japanese...)

Shouldn't that be pronounced "Roudness" as in "I rike Roudness vely much!"? ;)

Welcome aboard!

-Dan

Shouldn't that be pronounced "Roudness" as in "I rike Roudness vely much!"? ;)

Welcome aboard!

-Dan

I will report this post to my hardcore gang brothers. Which of your fingers do you like least?

Yes, I rike Roudness velly velly mush!! Lock and Lorr! No rike sushi though!