What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

LOVE/HATE - Blackout In The Red Room (75%)

THE BRAVE - Battle Cries (85%)

75% is way too low for Blackout - that's a sleaze classic IMO!

never appreciate that album too high since the beginning :D

SHY - s/t (85%)

Yeah even I like that LOVE/HATE disc, and other than that and SPREAD EAGLE I don't like the genre at all...

They also played one of the best gigs I have ever attended touring that album at the Marquee (RIP) in London - absolute marvellous mayhem.

Trixter - 'New Audio Machine'

You bought that?

Trixter - 'New Audio Machine'

You bought that?

Indeed, indeed. Not brilliant, but glad I bought it anyway. :)

Jamisonparker - s/t ; one of my all-time favourite modern rock albums with one of my all time top 10 songs -

• My Little Pony

Tyketto - Dig In Deep. I'm reaping (I'm not even gonna fix that. F*ck autocorrect.) enjoying this.

The Magnificent - The Magnificent. My first time through. Wowaweewoo. This most definitely is magnificent!

Hardline - Danger Zone. Okay, I have to admit I am surprised by this one. I mean, I knew it was gonna be good, but this good?

Accept - STALINGRAD

Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force - S/T

Hades - THE DOWNSIDE

Overkill - THE ELECTRIC AGE

AC/DC - BLACK ICE

Motorhead - ROCK N ROLL

Dangerous Toys - S/T

Aerosmith - S/T

Tyketto - Dig In Deep. I'm reaping (I'm not even gonna fix that. F*ck autocorrect.) enjoying this.

The Magnificent - The Magnificent. My first time through. Wowaweewoo. This most definitely is magnificent!

Hardline - Danger Zone. Okay, I have to admit I am surprised by this one. I mean, I knew it was gonna be good, but this good?

You are just getting around to The Magnificent! What an awesome cd!

And the new Hardline is Great!

• My Little Pony

Yeah, I'm slow.

Finished the day with:

Europe - Bag of Bones. Didn't get a good listen of this. I was running saws and whatnot.

BBABH - Feel the Power. Are Geoff and I the only ones listening to this?! Phenomenal stuff!

Accept - Stalingrad. Yes. I look forward to getting to know this intimately.

Dynazty - Sultans of Sin. Need to listen to it more, but it definitely rocks.

Trixter - New Audio Machine. What a shit title, but it's a good one. I s'pose I'm blessed that this is my first exposure to Trixter, so I'm not judging it by the same standard most of you seem to be.

BBABH - Feel the Power. Are Geoff and I the only ones listening to this?! Phenomenal stuff!

No.....and yeah its pretty good.

The Veer Union - 'Divide the blackened sky' ; really starting to get unsure about this one. The more I spin it the less it sticks. Just sounds like nu-metal to me and he and I are not friends. I will have to playback their debut and see where it went wrong this time 'round.

You Me At Six - 'Sinners never sleep' ; I like this enough, but definitely a big step back from the last CD.

Lostprophets - 'Weapons' ; this is a good effort - a handful of real gems on here.

Poets of the Fall - 'Temple of thought' ; not really my thing, but admittedly a fine album.

Headed to Baltimore tonight for a benefit hosted by A.J Pero of Twisted Sister. Scheduled to perform are Randy Jackson (Zebra), AJ Pero (Twisted Sister), Steve Augeri (Journey, Tyketto), Miljenko Matijevic (Steelheart), Jack Starr (Virgin Steele, Burning Starr), Beverly Allgood, Bill Leverty (Firehouse), Rob Fahey (The Rayvns), Johnny Dee (Doro, Britny Fox), WILDSTREET, King Belvedere, Iconic Tonic, Ronnie and Thane (Ghost Of War), Orphan Project, Riptide, Dave DeMarco Band.

Then my "M-Pre Party" on Thursday Night and M3 on Friday and Saturday.

Pickin' some music for the long weekend:

DIEMONDS - "The Bad Pack

THE RAYVNS - "S/T"

DIO - "Lock Up The Wolves"

CHEAP TRICK - "In Color"

JOAN JETT and the BLACKHEARDS - "Good Music"

NIGHT RANGER - "Somewhere in California"

KIX - "Blow My Fuse"

CRASHDIET - "Rest In Sleaze"

DORO - "Warrior Soul"

That should do the trick. :party421:

The Veer Union - 'Divide the blackened sky' ; really starting to get unsure about this one. The more I spin it the less it sticks. Just sounds like nu-metal to me and he and I are not friends. I will have to playback their debut and see where it went wrong this time 'round.

Yeah it's less catchy, but there were only a couple of outright commercial tracks on "Against the Grain" anyway. This one's heavier, but they're a tighter band and the songwriting is better on this one IMO. I really like it.

Np:

VICTORY - Culture Killed the Native

SKAGARACK - A Slice of Heaven

Yeah it's less catchy, but there were only a couple of outright commercial tracks on "Against the Grain" anyway. This one's heavier, but they're a tighter band and the songwriting is better on this one IMO. I really like it.

Ive not heard it, but I havent played the debut in like 3 years or something??? Remember it being solid, but as Tim says only a handful of commercial numbers, so it does wear thin after a while.