What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

:rolleyes: You guys!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Got not ONE.......but TWO Dirty Looks CDs in the mail today!!! "Cool From The Wire" and "Turn Of The Screw"!!!!!!

Can't WAIT to hear these!!!

Metal shop-Hole patrol, very funny

Firehouse-prime time

Perfect world-s\t

I like pink cream 69 as well, the song gods come togheter is good, my favorite album from them is

the first, my favs songs are King of my world and Signs of danger :rolleyes:

Listening to these this afternoon:

Bulletboys - Greatest Hits:Burning Cats & Amputees

Tyketto - Strength in Numbers

Snakeryder - D.O.A.

The Scream - Takin' it to the Next Level

Funkolicious Bay-bee!!! :crazy:

OMG!!!!!!! :o Funkolicious is the WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A WONDERFUL friend just sent me the "Takin' It To The Next Level" and ...........OMG!!!!!!!! :o

I am LOVING this!!!!!

I have GOT to find out more about these guys now!!!!

ANYONE???? Tell me something!!! :lol:

The Scream only released one album called "Let it scream" but the album you are talking about is an unreleased one that has hit the bootleg market!

The first album featured John Corabi on vocals but he left to join Motley Crue.

I believe the second album was recorded with a different vocalist,but I dunno his name!

If I remember correctly,the Scream sorta evolved outta Racer X!

Funkolicious Bay-bee!!!  :crazy:

OMG!!!!!!! :o Funkolicious is the WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A WONDERFUL friend just sent me the "Takin' It To The Next Level" and ...........OMG!!!!!!!! :o

I am LOVING this!!!!!

Billy Fogarty is the singer on "Takin' It to the Next Level" :D

Racer X - The Scream - DC10 info @ SleazeRoxx

Funkolicious Bay-bee!!!  :crazy:

I am LOVING this!!!!!

Billy Fogarty is the singer on "Takin' It to the Next Level" :D

Racer X - The Scream - DC10 info @ SleazeRoxx

Hey Whiplash..............YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! ;)

WELL????????? WELL???????????

I'm DYIN' here!!!!!! :P

:lol:

:P Listened to it all the way one time...."Rescue Me" stayed with me pretty good...good stuff! I'll let you know what I REALLY think of it after I give it another listen or 2....been listening to so much new music this week, it's hard to digest it all! :lol: Of course, I think you've heard a new song or 2 yourself this week! ;):lol:

* Listening to Widowmaker - Blood & Bullets right now....good stuff!

Gonna put in Craig Goldy - Better Late Than Never here in a minute.... :headbanger:

WELL????????? WELL???????????

I'm DYIN' here!!!!!! :P

:lol:

:P Listened to it all the way one time...."Rescue Me" stayed with me pretty good...good stuff! I'll let you know what I REALLY think of it after I give it another listen or 2....been listening to so much new music this week, it's hard to digest it all! :lol: Of course, I think you've heard a new song or 2 yourself this week! ;):lol:

* Listening to Widowmaker - Blood & Bullets right now....good stuff!

Gonna put in Craig Goldy - Better Late Than Never here in a minute.... :headbanger:

THUD!!!!! :o You mean ONE spin didn't knock you on your boom-boom????

OMG!!! I think I need to check your pulse or something!!!

;) Just messin' with ya!! Different strokes and all that!! :lol:

YEAH.......I've had just a BIT :wacko: of new stuff to listen to this week!!! :lol:

My latest "you know what" me sideways is ............. TUFF!!!!!!!!! :o OMG!!!!

Who knew??? :P:lol:

Oh man,Tuff were fucking awesome.

They only released two "proper" albums but both were great and even the three compilations of rare material are better than some bands proper albums!

If you like things more mellow,check out Stevie Rachelle's two solo albums!

Listening to Pink Cream 69-One size fits all,right now!

Listening to....

TV in Flames - Drool (3 former members of Radio Active Cats....VERY similar to Great White)

AdrianGale - Under the Hood (Good, but way too short....)

WWIII - S/T (Woooo-hooooo ass-kicking melodic metal :banger: )

Getting ready to pop in Neal Schon - Late Nite :headbanger:

Listening to....

AdrianGale - Under the Hood (Good, but way too short....)

Soooooooooooooooo???????

Cranked at the beginning?? Headphones???? :o:lol:

I love AdrianGale!!!! :D

(nooooooooo MJ, really???? :P)

Oh man,Tuff were fucking awesome.

They only released two "proper" albums but both were great and even the three compilations of rare material are better than some bands proper albums!

If you like things more mellow,check out Stevie Rachelle's two solo albums!

Listening to Pink Cream 69-One size fits all,right now!

Y'know..........I had heard "American Hair Band" many many times before........but nothing else by Tuff!!

OMG!!!! :o

"I Hate Kissing You Goodbye" "Ruck A Pit Bridge"...........ALL of them were GREAT!!!

I'm REALLY picky about Def Leppard covers........but MAN!!! They even did justice to "Too Late For Love"!!!!!

Really great stuff!!!!! :D

Right now I'm listening to some cool stuff that I hadn't heard before - 220 Volt, Hardline, Lenny Wolf's Germany & Voxen, plus I'm jammin' Shark Island's "Law of the Order." Too bad Shark Island never got as big as they should have - "Bad For Each Other" is a classic!!! :lol:

Guest HeavnLeigh

Christine,

Shark Island singer, Richard Black, is also the same guy doing vocals on the "supergroup" Contraband.

They do another version of "Bad For Each Other" on the Contraband disc. Check it out if you get a chance.

I like the original version better, the Contraband version is a bit too polished, but good nevertheless.

Christine,

Shark Island singer, Richard Black, is also the same guy doing vocals on the "supergroup" Contraband.

They do another version of "Bad For Each Other" on the Contraband disc. Check it out if you get a chance.

I like the original version better, the Contraband version is a bit too polished, but good nevertheless.

Got it... one of my faves!! Is Richard Black still around?? Haven't heard anything about him in years. I still have my promo cassette of Bastille Day buried somewhere in my storage unit! :wacko:

BTW, I just checked out Mother Metal... fabulous site! I'm signing up once I have some play $$$. :lol:

plus I'm jammin' Shark Island's "Law of the Order." Too bad Shark Island never got as big as they should have - "Bad For Each Other" is a classic!!! :lol:

:lol: Funny......I just got this Shark Island too!!! I am lovin' it!!!!

I think my favorite is "Get Some Strange" :lol: "That's alright.....'cuz I left my car at your sisters house" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest HeavnLeigh
Just remembered,it was Jake E.Lee!

Yeah, they had a website for a while, but it's gone, gone, gone now...and Jake E Lee is fairly quiet. One of the guys from House of Lords was in it too, Michael Guy? Couple of other guys too, can't remember.

There was a bit of hub bub around it, and I swear they were recording, but I don't remember that it came out. I'm quite fond of Black's style, though, so it would be nice to hear it. I'd forgotten all about that band!

Spencer Sercombe from Shark Island went on to Riverdogs with Vivian Campbell, which is a disc I really enjoy.

I don't think the other two guys did much, but I could be wrong about that.

Good stuff tho.

By all accounts they signed to Now & Then/Frontiers and the album was called/gonna be called Bonfire of insanities (I think).

I cant find any record of it on the MTM site & Frontiers site is temporarily down!