What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Poifect! No worries about sending the mp3 to me. It just gets bounced automatically, plus I've spent my 18 years here becoming an expert at trouble avoidance...

BTW this sounds great! Gonna have to get me some. :headbanger:

Cool!! Hey, since you're my "hard rock evangelist" can I be yer "hard rock Angel"?? :P

Today (thanks to whiplash!! ;) ) It's HELIX!!!!

Dang.......never even knew I liked them........now I LOVE them!!!!

:lol:

'twould be an honor milady...assuming you're talking to me.

I'd hate for that to be one of those situations where you think someone's talking to you and you're carrying on a conversation or waving back only to find out they're talking to someone standing behind you... I've been emotionally scarred by such occurences and I'm still recovering today... :crying:

...well okay maybe not scarred, but I sure felt stupid and stuff... :crazy:

'twould be an honor milady...assuming you're talking to me.

I'd hate for that to be one of those situations where you think someone's talking to you and you're carrying on a conversation or waving back only to find out they're talking to someone standing behind you... I've been emotionally scarred by such occurences and I'm still recovering today... :crying:

...well okay maybe not scarred, but I sure felt stupid and stuff... :crazy:

:lol: Of course I meant you, Pete!!! (remember the Fifth Angel.....)

And yeah.........I know what you mean........ :lol: ........... I'm the queen of "stupid and stuff" :P

Listening to...

Y&T - Yesterday & Today Live

War & Peace - Time Capsule

this morning at work!

:banger:

Last night I pulled out a disc I haven't heard in a while. It's from a band called Hear Here - they're a Miami band that opened up for guys like Slaughter & Journey. I'm not even sure how to classify them - "progressive aor" maybe?? (MJ, does that sound about right?) Anyway, they rock! :banger:

I'm thinking of submitting it but right now I have no way of scanning the covers, though. If anyone wants to give 'em a listen, let me know! :drink:

I'm not even sure how to classify them - "progressive aor" maybe?? (MJ, does that sound about right?) Anyway, they rock! :banger:

WOW........good point. I don't really know (OR understand :blink: ) the classifications.....

All I know is they ROCK!!! I loved what I heard of them, that's for sure!!! :banger: Thanks Christine!!!

Now.........I'm gonna thank whiplash again.... :lol: ....... I'm doing some KROKUS........never heard them before either!!! :o

Who knew!!! :P

Ah Krokus,such classic songs as "Smelly Nelly" & my personal fave "Long stick goes boom"!

LOL........Long Stick Goes Boom is playing right now!! :lol:

We play a "Song Game" on the TLR site, and that song title gets used quite often when the song titles turn to a ....... ummm..... :devil: .... nature.....and I always wondered what the heck it sounded like!!!

Now I know!! :P

Tesla - Replugged LIVE

These guys F'N rock! :banger:

Hope the new CD rocks like their old stuff! :D

Listening to Dokken - Japan Live 95 now...this disc gets slagged quite a bit, but I've heard far worse live efforts....of course,it's not like Dokken needed another live disc ...Sanctuary Records pretty well put this one out on their own,not a lot of (if any) input from the band. <_<

Got Hericane Alice - Tear the House Down going this morning....not bad......

:headbanger:

Oh dear God.......I just realized that I have NOTHING playing this morning!!! :o

Listening to two little boys squabble over the freakin' playstation!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm..........shall I blast some CORABI at them??? :lol:

On goes some Dirty Rhythm, I think..........I have wanted this for the LONGEST time!!! :D :D :D :D

ty ;)

Listening to

Flame - ST at the moment and getting ready to put in

Sage - State of Mind (once I get my eyes uncrossed and can see again after staring at the cover too long! :lol: )

Black Rain - S/T..........figures for me, huh?? :lol::P

LOVE this thing!!

Favorites......Don't Turn Away, NEVER, To Live On........even love the cover of Dobie Gray's Drift Away!!