What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Well the band name pretty much gives it away eh? ;-)

I think it must be the lack of daylight or something, but there are 3 'happy' bands from Finland who buck the trend.........

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

The others should make more of an effort eh??!!

Oh yeah, I forget Reckless Love are Finnish because they are so very much the opposite to all the others.

Maybe they are Swedes in disguise.......

Dude sung for a Swedish band so I guess enough of it rubbed off on him. Just like I'd like to rub off on his abs. Uh, I mean the sun is nice and cars and trucks crush things.

those abs are photo shopped...........

I think it must be the lack of daylight or something, but there are 3 'happy' bands from Finland who buck the trend.........

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

Oh yeah, I forget Reckless Love are Finnish because they are so very much the opposite to all the others.

Dude sung for a Swedish band so I guess enough of it rubbed off on him. Just like I'd like to rub off on his abs. Uh, I mean the sun is nice and cars and trucks crush things.

I'm so happy I could die...

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

I think Negative used that lyric on every song across all 5 albums.

Well, my beloved (and pretty fucking annoying) laptop is fucked at the moment, so I have potentially lost a huge chunk of my album registry (where I'm rating all my albums). And I can't cut and paste recent conquests, but I've been jamming to:

rest of the Nelson discography

Newman discography

first half of the Night Ranger discography

I haven't scored a song a 10/10 more instantly than I did Night Ranger's 'Four in the morning' since I rated the Cauterize albums. By fuck that song is sheer genius perfection. One of my all-time all-time faves.

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

Well, my beloved (and pretty fucking annoying) laptop is fucked at the moment, so I have potentially lost a huge chunk of my album registry (where I'm rating all my albums). And I can't cut and paste recent conquests, but I've been jamming to:

Newman discography

I haven't scored a song a 10/10 more instantly than I did Night Ranger's 'Four in the morning' since I rated the Cauterize albums. By fuck that song is sheer genius perfection. One of my all-time all-time faves.

just an idea mate. If you have Gmail account (or sign up one if you haven't), you will have this thing called Google Drive where you can store any important files in case shit like this happen. I usually put some of important Excels, notepad stuffs, passport, license, ID scan on there, just in case when I'm travelling and I need that, you can find a PC anywhere and pull em out, and it makes a reliable backup storage :)

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

Newman discography

yep i have to agree that '4 in the morning' is great......with the pre-chorus probably being my fav part.

but then there are quite a few NR songs i'd rate 10..........

VANHALEN_FW.JPG

My favourite VH album ... :)

HOUSEOFLORDS_CTMK.JPGEVERYMOTHER1.JPG

BONJOVI_HAND.JPGVANHALEN_FW.JPG

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

Newman discography

just an idea mate. If you have Gmail account (or sign up one if you haven't), you will have this thing called Google Drive where you can store any important files in case shit like this happen. I usually put some of important Excels, notepad stuffs, passport, license, ID scan on there, just in case when I'm travelling and I need that, you can find a PC anywhere and pull em out, and it makes a reliable backup storage :)

Thanks mate. I do actually back up important things (photos and these spreadsheets) pretty regularly, but I'm on this thing about 4 hours per day (at least) so if I don't back up for 2 days that's about 8-10 hours work there I'm already putting at risk. And I can not back up for a week or more at a time. Computers shouldn't be so unreliable, though...

Anyway, today:

rest of the Night Ranger discography

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

Newman discography

yep i have to agree that '4 in the morning' is great......with the pre-chorus probably being my fav part.

Four in total. 'Forever all over again' 'Last chance' and 'I did it for love' round out the four.

Reckless Love

Brother Firetribe

Lovex

Newman discography

Four in total. 'Forever all over again' 'Last chance' and 'I did it for love' round out the four.

really? Is that all............

Just off top off my head and without listening I could image these hitting 10 -

Love is Standing Near (prob my fav Nightranger song)

When You Close Your Eyes (2nd fav)

4 in the morning (3rd fav)

Sentimental Street

I Know Tonight

Restless Kind

Sing Me Away

at a bare minimum i'd say............lots of others would be 9-9.5 as well.