What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Y & T - 'Down for the count' ; absolutely awesome!!! This and Jim Jidhed's debut are easily the best 2 'older' releases I've heard for the first time this year. Absolutely love this stuff, may even be my favourite Y & T disc. How good is 'Anytime'???!!! Perfect, IMO.

It's in. Bulletboys Za Za.

Whe Pigs Fly. Not an awful track but I have a horrible feeling I remember it going south from here.

:yikes: , What the hell are you thinking Pete :lol: .

No Zillion today because i had the other car without the CD player <_<

RADIOACTIVE - Taken

On first full spin this is very good indeed. It's not (yet) good like ALLEN/LANDE or 91 SUITE are, but it is still high quality AOR & definitely the best RADIOACTIVE of their 3 albums IMO. The James Christian/Robin Beck duet is incredible AOR...

John Verity - Interrupted Journey

Kate Bush - Aerial

If you like Kate Bush's stuff (I know not everyone does) then I advise you highly to get your ass down to the cd store right now & get this. First album in over 12 years & it is bloody fabulous.

So far today...

Cliff Magness - Solo

Mark Spiro - Now is Then, Then is Now

Starz - Coliseum Rock

Shakin Street - Live

Not been to bed yet after finishing work 7 am so the sounds are keeping me going! Think I'll stay up all day coz I'm meeting my mate in the pub at 4 pm waheeyyyyy!!!!

John Verity - Interrupted Journey

Kate Bush - Aerial

If you like Kate Bush's stuff (I know not everyone does) then I advise you highly to get your ass down to the cd store right now & get this. First album in over 12 years & it is bloody fabulous.

It came out here on Friday so I've had a little longer to listen to it. I'm a little dissapointed but it is growing on me. I prefer her more up tempo stuff which is slightly lacking on this album although the last track fits the bill there.

91 SUITE - Times They Change

Track: "Stand Beside You"

The only ballad out of 14 tracks, but what a tune this is.... :banana: In case you hadn't guessed I'm kinda liking this album... :lol:

Harem Scarem :: Voice Of Reason

Well,after hearing both the debut and Mood Swings,although quite good,I found Voice Of Reason quite hard going.On first few spins it may as well be another band.Evolving they call it,don't they ???

That was exactly my impression Wotty, & still to this day it's the one H.S album that does nothing for me whatsoever....

Playing (again):

91 SUITE - Times They Change

Anyone who owns & loves the latest offerings from GOTTHARD & JADED HEART should check out this masterpiece ASAP as IMO it leaves both for dead...