What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Grabbin' KIX... Self-Titled and Midnight Dynamite for the drive to tonights reunion shows.

:banana:

And off I go.....

Grabbin' KIX... Self-Titled and Midnight Dynamite for the drive to tonights reunion shows.

And off I go.....

Enjoy the show Dave!!!! I am sure it will be worth putting the hammer down for awhile!!! Rest, relax and rock out!!! :banger:

And off I go.....

Enjoy the show Dave!!!! I am sure it will be worth putting the hammer down for awhile!!! Rest, relax and rock out!!! :banger:

Why don't you just rub it in and make me more miserable!

:crying:

And off I go.....

Sorry man!!! But you gotta be happy for him. At least one of us gets to enjoy the shows. I am sure Dave will give us a descriptive account of the happenings!!! Right Dave???

Reckless- S/T (About time this was given the full CD treatment me thinks - Excellent stuff)

The Babys - Live Tower Theater

David Pack - The Secret Of Movin' On

Mylon & Broken Heart - Big World ( Jesus AOR ) :P

Hey Jez, what's the David Pack album like? Westcoasty I guess?

Mylon & Broken Heart - Big World ( Jesus AOR )  :P

Hey Jez, what's the David Pack album like? Westcoasty I guess?

Hi Thomas - How tricks. The David Pack is really good. Westcoast Pop/Rock of the highest calibre. There are three outstanding tracks namely 'The Secret Of Movin' On featuring Heart's Ann Wilson , 'A Brand New Start' with Steve Perry & 'Where We Started From' with Timothy B. Schmidt. The rest is pretty damn fine aswell. Definately worth picking up if you see it.

:drink::drink:

And off I go.....

Sorry man!!! But you gotta be happy for him. At least one of us gets to enjoy the shows. I am sure Dave will give us a descriptive account of the happenings!!! Right Dave???

I know I probably shouldn't do this... but I'm pulling out "Blow My Fuse" and "Show Business" for the drive to the last KIX reunion show tonight.

Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds.

Intruder - Believer. {The vocals stop this from being a very , very good album}

Allen/Lande - The Battle (thanks Tim2!) ;)

No worries, hope you're enjoying it...

Now playing my Jap copy of another melodic metal gem that is very nearly up there with the ALLEN/LANDE:-

PLACE VENDOME - S/T

What a killer disc this is.... :banger: