Poll Crazy! Poll Crazy! Poll Crazy!

Which of the following is your FAVE Night Ranger album?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's a hard one. I went with 'Man in motion' for consistency alone.

'Four in the morning' is my 2nd favourite Night Ranger track, but it's the only one I really, really dig off the '7 wishes' disc. And 'Forever all over again' is my favourite Night Ranger song, but that's one of only 2 I like off that disc. I like a few songs off all their discs, but IMO they were never very consistent and had a lot of fillers. 'Feeding off the mojo' would probably be my second pick, with the brilliant 'Last chance'. That's a pretty consistent good effort... but IMO 'Man in motion' is best sound, good set of songs too.

• 2023 Gold Donors

It was definately Midnight Madness for me. MTV was huge back then and I loved the video for "You Can Still (Rock In America)". "Sister Christian", "Rumors In The Air" and "When You Close Your Eyes" were also favs of mine. Next I'd have to go with Big Life followed by 7 Wishes.

Midnight Madness is the complete album by them.......

I should add to my post that I also like 'Midnight madness', but again it's only about 2 tracks off it I really dig, mostly 'When you close your eyes'.

Hmm... This is the toughest of the "Favorite Album" Polls yet.

There were two that I just couldn't answer because none of their releases are liked by me (Poison & Winger).

This poll I can't answer because I just don't know which i like best. So I'll have to just list them in no particular order and refrain from voting on just one.

Dawn Patrol ~ 7 Wishes ~ Neverland

OK... I had to vote to see which one was ahead... went with the one that started it all... Dawn Patrol.

A toughie for me as "Midnight Madness" & "Man In Motion" are both brilliant, but the one that most suited my tastes was the keyboard-driven "Big Life".

Damn, it was a toss up between 7 Wishes and Midnight Madness.  Had to go with 7 Wishes just because "Four in the Morning" is may all time fave NR tune.

Ditto.... "Four in the Morning" is my fave NR song too. I also like "Sentimental Street", "Goodbye" and "Interstate Love Affair"

7 Wishes gets my vote. :tumbsup:

I pick Man in motion, I really love Halfway to the sun with a guitar solo that cracks me, Restless kind is a wonderful ballad.

My fav Nightr. songs is The colour of your smile, that song spead so much energy. :dance:

There. I just voted and now "Neverland" has one vote. Yeah, you heard me--"Neverland" is my favorite Night Ranger album. Now, who wants to fight? Bring it on, mofos! :joust:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...