Song of the Day

66 mustang

"Trojan Horse" - Bangalore Choir

The new album isn't exactly the BC of old but there are some great bluesy style hard rock songs and this one is one of the best.

Very Good Song! That is my fav. of the cd.

"Trojan Horse" - Bangalore Choir

The new album isn't exactly the BC of old but there are some great bluesy style hard rock songs and this one is one of the best.

Very Good Song! That is my fav. of the cd.

Oh yeah great tune. My second spin has been much kinder and I just posted my review in the first spin thread. "Fools Gold", "Catch An Angel Fallin" and "Always Be My Angel" are great songs as well and end the album on a high. I'd say the only big misstep would be "Never Face Old Joe Alone" but there is something fun about that tune even though it's so un-BC like.

HEAT - Falling Down

[after defending this track, its now stuck in my head....people questioning the hook...God knows why? Really catchy track IMO...even more so than the first 2 tracks]

HEAT - Falling Down

[after defending this track, its now stuck in my head....people questioning the hook...God knows why? Really catchy track IMO...even more so than the first 2 tracks]

Honestly, I'm not sure you'll find many people that think this song is better than "Breaking the Silence" or "Living on the Run"...

• My Little Pony

HEAT - Falling Down

Honestly, I'm not sure you'll find many people that think this song is better than "Breaking the Silence" or "Living on the Run"...

You're probably right, but the fact I've been singing the hook to "Falling Down" all day, and was unable to recall the hooks to the first two tracks, I also have to agree with Glen that it's really catchy.