Cricket !

Wotty

:wtf: Another "NON ENGLISHMEN" picked for the England Cricket team...... :lame: Says alot for the depth of English cricket :rofl2:;)

:wtf: Another "NON ENGLISHMEN" picked for the England Cricket team...... :lame: Says alot for the depth of English cricket :rofl2:;)

Very strange choice and not one many here are going along with this morning (I am watching it now). I had never heard of the bloke until yesterday. Everybody wants Simon Jones or Matthew Hoggard back in. Anyway, unless he gets a bucket load of wickets, he will be dropped and forgotten about very quickly, then you can have him back for your future test squad, maybe in the place of the Englishman Andrew 'Ronald Macdonald' Symonds?? :lol:

• 1 month later...

I'll tell ya... Those crickets sure have been quiet as of late. Haven't heard anything from them in over a month. Is it not cricket season or something? :unsure:

I'll tell ya... Those crickets sure have been quiet as of late. Haven't heard anything from them in over a month. Is it not cricket season or something? :unsure:

Wabbit season.

Yep still cricket season over here for another few weeks. We are too busyspanking the South Africans at the moment for me too post about it.

Next summer is the big one again when the Mighty 'Mint' eating English take on the lowly, old, sour grape, pie eating, coco the clown look-a-likes from somewhere called Australia!! :lol:

• 3 months later...

What an amazing session of cricket that just was......Johnson 7-42 and one of those wickets was captain c#%t face :bananamac::butt::fu:

We were gone for all money and then Johnson has run amok and now this test should have a very interesting finish :unsure:

That was unbelieveable to watch......and great as well because I fuckin' hate Sth Africa with a passion.... :ahole: 's :christmas:

What an amazing session of cricket that just was......Johnson 7-42 and one of those wickets was captain c#%t face :bananamac::butt::fu:

We were gone for all money and then Johnson has run amok and now this test should have a very interesting finish :unsure:

That was unbelieveable to watch......and great as well because I fuckin' hate Sth Africa with a passion.... :ahole: 's :christmas:

JOhnson got a nice big :bowdown: from me :bowdown: .

He did well, but it's a shame he can't do it consistently. :tumbsup:

He did well, but it's a shame he can't do it consistently. :tumbsup:

You are spot on mate.....How true your words are :tumbsup:

Wabbit season.

Duck Season

There was a couple of them as well which included a golden one :christmas:

I was out all yesterday and came home to see the news.

I yelled at the tv.

I sort of fell about laughing at the TV! :lol:

I yelled at the tv.

I said it not long back that even though we will still make runs we will have alot more made against us and to be totaly honest, our bowling attack will have no hope in hell of bowling that Sth African side out twice.

They should win this seies 3-0......Trust me mate, they are no Zimbabwie, Bangladesh, New Zealand or England....this bunch of c :censored: s are the real deal as much as I fuckin' hate them.... :unsure: ..By the way, how did your guys go against India in the first test :christmas: ......and how is the second test progressing :christmas:

I yelled at the tv.

I said it not long back that even though we will still make runs we will have alot more made against us and to be totaly honest, our bowling attack will have no hope in hell of bowling that Sth African side out twice.

They should win this seies 3-0......Trust me mate, they are no Zimbabwie, Bangladesh, New Zealand or England....this bunch of c :censored: s are the real deal as much as I fuckin' hate them.... :unsure: ..By the way, how did your guys go against India in the first test :christmas: ......and how is the second test progressing :christmas:

Were losing, but putting up a pretty good show and playing quite well in places, but we need more consistency in general.Our bowling attack is looking good mate, hows your's? :whistle:

I yelled at the tv.

Were losing, but putting up a pretty good show and playing quite well in places, but we need more consistency in general.Our bowling attack is looking good mate, hows your's? :whistle:

Actually pretty good at the moment but they also did alright in the first innings in the first test, yet were still able to lose that from an un-loseable position by bowling utter shit in the second innings......so we will see how we go from here....In all honesty they should be able to get into that position again if they bat alright in their second knock..... :unsure: ....maybe :christmas:

You thought the bowling was utter shit in Sth Africa's second innings in the first test :unsure: ....Well that was nothing to what was served up today......This was the most :lame: insipid, pathetic and nothing short of a piss poor performance that you will ever see........probably until there next innings :whistle:

At one stage they were 7-184 and again, gone for all money, but then :wtf: ....9-431 and all out for 459... :lame:

So what should have been 150+ run lead on the first innings ended up being a 61 run deficit :doh:

This game can now only be won by Sth Africa if we have a batting collapse or a draw with only 2 days to go.

You thought the bowling was utter shit in Sth Africa's second innings in the first test :unsure: ....Well that was nothing to what was served up today......This was the most :lame: insipid, pathetic and nothing short of a piss poor performance that you will ever see........probably until there next innings :whistle:

At one stage they were 7-184 and again, gone for all money, but then :wtf: ....9-431 and all out for 459... :lame:

So what should have been 150+ run lead on the first innings ended up being a 61 run deficit :doh:

This game can now only be won by Sth Africa if we have a batting collapse or a draw with only 2 days to go.

Dave, how bloody uninspired were our bowlers today!? We had nothing! SA tailenders looked like they were just having batting practise.

Dave, how bloody uninspired were our bowlers today!? We had nothing! SA tailenders looked like they were just having batting practise.

Mate, I watched most of it today and with Lee unable to bowl and when they could not get them out with the new ball, we were in trouble then add to that the three dropped catches and two spinners that can not even spin the ball, it was just an unbelieveably piss weak performance that had to be seen to be believed :lame:

Mate, I watched most of it today and with Lee unable to bowl and when they could not get them out with the new ball, we were in trouble then add to that the three dropped catches and two spinners that can not even spin the ball, it was just an unbelieveably piss weak performance that had to be seen to be believed :lame:

I watched quite a bit of it this morning, and wasn't too impressed if truth be told. My god are you lot missing Mc Gr**h and Warney. Next summer could be very interesting I think if you carry on playing like this. :banana:

I watched quite a bit of it this morning, and wasn't too impressed if truth be told. My god are you lot missing Mc Gr**h and Warney. Next summer could be very interesting I think if you carry on playing like this. :banana:

:unsure: Mate, it's the first time ever I will not be looking forward to an Ashes series :whistle:

Your top order will have a field day with our attack.

I predicted a 3-0 victory to Sth Africa and I can't see how it could be anything else unless it rains tomorrow and for the third test to be toatly washed out.......That really was another piss poor effort with the bat except for Ponting but what the fuck was he thinking playing that type of shot when on 99 :doh: