Cricket !

Wotty

Also has anyone seen pictures on tv atm of little Indian business men obviously involved in Indian cricket in some way back in India getting upset over the issues at the moment.. dont they look funny :)

I thouhgt the funniest thing was when one of the indian supporters was buring an effigy of Umpire Steve Bucknor and when it went up in flames a chunk of burning stuff... hopefully molten nylon.... could be seen dropping into his eyes and he immediatel;y grabbed his eyes and went to ground. :nyanya:

The ICC now have got to grow some balls or they will become totally irrelevant in the game if they reverse their decision here otherwise it will just go to prove that the ICC does stand for Indian Cricket Council.

This is paramount to blackmail and they think any rules only apply to every other nation and not them and if the ICC give into these sulking son's of bitches, it will just prove that India run the Cricket world.

Sure they had a couple of bad decisions go against them and yes, Steve Bucknor should not umpire the last two games but that knob jockey Harbhajan was found guilty of racial abuse and because of that he was suspended, but the Indian's are saying that never happened, just like it never happened in India earlier this year.....Yeah, what a load of :bs: .. Someone should tell them that images shown on television show different.

So now the soft cocks are saying that if the suspension is not over turned, they will boycott the remainder of the tour and go back home :crying::lame: .

Well this is what they can do......... Unravel their magic flying carpets, jump on them and fuck off back to India and be remembered as a bunch of sulking tossers who did not get their way so they took their bats and ball and said we are not playing anymore like a spoilt little kid who did not get his way.

And if they do run home and sook, the ICC should suspend them from any international games for 3 years and then they will have something to really sook about.

They really are a pathetic pack of sooks :fu:

Also has anyone seen pictures on tv atm of little Indian business men obviously involved in Indian cricket in some way back in India getting upset over the issues at the moment.. dont they look funny :)

I thouhgt the funniest thing was when one of the indian supporters was buring an effigy of Umpire Steve Bucknor and when it went up in flames a chunk of burning stuff... hopefully molten nylon.... could be seen dropping into his eyes and he immediatel;y grabbed his eyes and went to ground. :nyanya:

haha i didnt see that.

personally i like Steve Buknor, always thought he was a good umpire. And hes Morgan Freeman's brother, so its all good!

The ICC now have got to grow some balls or they will become totally irrelevant in the game if they reverse their decision here otherwise it will just go to prove that the ICC does stand for Indian Cricket Council.

This is paramount to blackmail and they think any rules only apply to every other nation and not them and if the ICC give into these sulking son's of bitches, it will just prove that India run the Cricket world.

Sure they had a couple of bad decisions go against them and yes, Steve Bucknor should not umpire the last two games but that knob jockey Harbhajan was found guilty of racial abuse and because of that he was suspended, but the Indian's are saying that never happened, just like it never happened in India earlier this year.....Yeah, what a load of :bs: .. Someone should tell them that images shown on television show different.

So now the soft cocks are saying that if the suspension is not over turned, they will boycott the remainder of the tour and go back home :crying::lame: .

Well this is what they can do......... Unravel their magic flying carpets, jump on them and fuck off back to India and be remembered as a bunch of sulking tossers who did not get their way so they took their bats and ball and said we are not playing anymore like a spoilt little kid who did not get his way.

And if they do run home and sook, the ICC should suspend them from any international games for 3 years and then they will have something to really sook about.

They really are a pathetic pack of sooks :fu:

How can we believe anything the Indians say? They said racism never happened in India when we toured there... and have continued to deny it even though there is so much footage and audio of it to show there was. And now they say this racism never happened...?

Ahh no. Idiots.

It was a pity he had not just filled his car up with petrol and splashed a bit over himself

It was a pity he had not just filled his car up with petrol and splashed a bit over himself

Is that some kind of Hindu Jihad in the name of Indian Cricket?

Is that some kind of Hindu Jihad in the name of Indian Cricket?

Now that I would love to see :lol:

Did you hear that the indian cricket team have accused Steve Bucknor and the ICC of kidnapping Madeline McCann!!!!

I knew it.........I had a sneaking suspicion it was him all along, I just could not prove it <_<

I think the Aussie police should also question him and the ICC on their whereabouts when Azaria Chamberlin went missing all those years ago at Ayres Rock <_<

Cricket... boring??!!?!?!

No way! In what other sport can you look like such dickheads.....

0,5001,5831721,00.jpg

or chack out the full gallery at...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gallery/0...06020-3,00.html

Have you ever seen the soccer crowds :whistle::lol:

Cricket... boring??!!?!?!

No way! In what other sport can you look like such dickheads.....

0,5001,5831721,00.jpg

or chack out the full gallery at...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gallery/0...06020-3,00.html

send them home..

In a plane with not much fuel in it...Just enough to get them half way across the ocean :ahole: 's

:blink: Now the fuckin' Indians want Hogg suspended for calling them Bastards <_< .

Well let me tell ya', if this happens, I will be demanding we cancel the remainder of the tour, get on a plane and fly home and have a real big sook. :fu: Fuck the Indians and the ICC ....... :unsure: ......Hang on.........We are at home...Um...

Okay....Well what I will demand then is a total boycott of all Indian restaurant's and their dodgy vindaloo's {that keep you on the dunny for half the next day} and ensure every fakari rug and turban are taken off all the shop shelves, put into a large pile and set on fire and all us Aussies can dance around it and look like absolute fucktards.

The only problem is, we will have to wait for our order of sandals to arrive from the Luton Town Fan Site so we can whack the rugs and turbans whilst they are on fire :lol:

It has also come put that this was the 2nd racial taunt from Harbhjan. He was doing it in india aswell, but they talked it out and smoothed it over between themselves. No wonder they reported him this time round.

Then you hear all these indian fuckheads saying that a monkey is a sacred animal in indian religion, and that the monkey taunts from the crowd were not directed at Symonds, but that they were praying to or summonsing the good fortune from thier monkey god. Fuck-you, you monkey-worshipping power-hungry racist bastards!

Looking at his ICC cricket profile picture below, Harbhjan should be the one we are calling monkey-boy.

APE-Hode.ww258_zm1.jpg

It has also come put that this was the 2nd racial taunt from Harbhjan. He was doing it in india aswell, but they talked it out and smoothed it over between themselves. No wonder they reported him this time round.

Then you hear all these indian fuckheads saying that a monkey is a sacred animal in indian religion, and that the monkey taunts from the crowd were not directed at Symonds, but that they were praying to or summonsing the good fortune from thier monkey god. Fuck-you, you monkey-worshipping power-hungry racist bastards!

Looking at his ICC cricket profile picture below, Harbhjan should be the one we are calling monkey-boy.

APE-Hode.ww258_zm1.jpg

:rofl2:

You know the sad thing.....If you put on that monkey, that idiotic white crap that Symonds puts around his mouth weather it be 5 degrees celsius or 45, it does look a bit like him..........The Indians might have a point :lol:

Ha, I was having a few beers at lunch with some mates and I just heard about the Hogg thing. The stupid thing is Hogg prabably said something like, "You lucky bastard" after a near miss and got pinned for it. The whole thing is so petty and f*cking pathetic.

The English can now be relieved of the title 'whinging Poms'....

The Kiwis can be relieved of the title of 'Sheep Shaggers'....

cos now we have the "Sooky-Sooky-La-La Ass-Fucking Indian Fuckwits"

The first one :gone:

The second one will always remain that :lol:

And the third one.....Give me a HELL FUCKIN' YEAH :fu::chef:{ <-- closest thing to an Indian} :ahole:'s

• 3 weeks later...

:bowdown: To Adam Gilchrist on his retirement from Test Cricket.

This guy changed the way cricket was played.

He won Test matches, World Cups and other one day games from his bat alone. I honestly don't think we will see any one like him again and his retirement will also bring Australia right back to the rest of the World teams alot quicker than what they think.

A true champion who is going to be sorely missed.

He won Test matches, World Cups and other one day games from his bat alone. I honestly don't think we will see any one like him again and his retirement will also bring Australia right back to the rest of the World teams alot quicker than what they think.

Praise where praise is due in this instance (even if it's an Aussie and through gritted teeth!!! :whistle: ). One of the Aussie players I have a lot of time for (unlike some of the others) as he is Great Wicket Keeper and Batsman that didn't use any other tactics except his talent to prove himself. He certainly will be missed for sure by the Cricket world, and especially by the Aussie team. Who is the new 'Keeper' Dave???

Praise where praise is due in this instance (even if it's an Aussie and through gritted teeth!!! :whistle: ). One of the Aussie players I have a lot of time for (unlike some of the others) as he is Great Wicket Keeper and Batsman that didn't use any other tactics except his talent to prove himself. He certainly will be missed for sure by the Cricket world, and especially by the Aussie team. Who is the new 'Keeper' Dave???

Brad Haddin will be the next keeper. He is a very good keeper and good batsman, who is also a big hitter...Not in Gilly's class though.

Brad Haddin will be the next keeper. He is a very good keeper and good batsman, who is also a big hitter...Not in Gilly's class though.

Ahh I know him mtae - Thx :drink:

• 3 months later...

Thank fuck we have Test Cricket on again.

You can take that Indian 20-20 crap and stick it where the sun don't shine <_<

:yikes: 4 - 17 In our second dig......Reality might just sink in to a few now that we are not who we once were.

In all honesty, I would probably have us ranked 3rd now in Test Cricket behind India and Sth Africa and even that is debateable.

Still ahead of England though :butt:;):lol: ............only just though :help: