Cricket !

Wotty

Let us all :bowdown: the mighty England Cricket team........All out in their second innings for....

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,20797,...from=public_rss

At least were not that bad, and the English boys are putting some effort in.!!

:unsure: Say what...... :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Let us all :bowdown: the mighty England Cricket team........All out in their second innings for....

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,20797,...from=public_rss

Were there 9 retire hurts?

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn Zzzzzz

Watch a decent sport.

:unsure: Say what...... :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Fucking embarassing bunch of useless tossers. I'll say no more. ;)

Fucking embarassing bunch of useless tossers. I'll say no more. ;)

lol. Perfectly timed with Jez's comment. :lol:

Though watching the Aussies try to lose after a 300 run innings was pretty painful last night too.

West Indies V England second test has just started. I am taking bets on Englang being all out for 25. ;)

:rofl2: .....Expecting that total, are you telling me the pitch is going to favour the batsmen then :lol:

West Indies V England second test has just started. I am taking bets on Englang being all out for 25. ;)

:rofl2: .....Expecting that total, are you telling me the pitch is going to favour the batsmen then :lol:

Looks like the pitch isn't gonna favour anyone. What a fucking fuck up!!

How in the fuck can the ICC allow that to happen.....that is a fuckin' joke :lame:

How in the fuck can the ICC allow that to happen.....that is a fuckin' joke :lame:

This is just not Cricket Sir!

In this day and age this is so unprofessional and not a great advert for West Indies cricket at all. Sometimes I think they are too laid back for their own good to be honest. Not blaming the team of course, but the West Indies cricket board should be held totally accountable for this cock up. I feel especially for all the people who have spent alot of money to go over and support the teams. The next test is being hurriedly put together to start tomorrow (Sunday) on a proper pitch not the beach, and I think they have added an extra one, so all is not lost (Except our team of course :D ).

Australia have just landed in Sth Africa with the intention of holding on to the number 1 ranked Test team in the World............... :wtf: You have seriously got to be fuckin' kidding me.......That actually made me laugh :rofl2:

Australia have just landed in Sth Africa with the intention of holding on to the number 1 ranked Test team in the World............... :wtf: You have seriously got to be fuckin' kidding me.......That actually made me laugh :rofl2:

But they "beat" NZ. Surely anything is possible?

lol.

lol.

Did they? I remember it being a 2-2 series draw mate! ;)

lol.

Did they? I remember it being a 2-2 series draw mate! ;)

That's why I used the word "beat".

On paper, we retained the trophy and Australia won the "unofficial decider" - that last 20/20 they played on Sunday night.

In all honesty, I think NZ would have won that 5th game that got rained out... but oh well, what happened happened I guess. Don't worry, there's no false pride here about the whole situation. ;)

The bottom line is that they will not be able to bowl South Africa out twice for a low total with that bowling line up while their arses point to the ground....

:unsure: A severe belting is on the cards here :whistle:

Oh, and by the way, don't you just hate it when you can't take that last wicket ...{when both of the batsmen are nothing but hacks}... to win a Test match that you have dominated so much and then they also stop the game early because it was getting a bit dark so the result ends up a draw :whistle::lol:

The bottom line is that they will not be able to bowl South Africa out twice for a low total with that bowling line up while their arses point to the ground....

:unsure: A severe belting is on the cards here :whistle:

Oh, and by the way, don't you just hate it when you can't take that last wicket ...{when both of the batsmen are nothing but hacks}... to win a Test match that you have dominated so much and then they also stop the game early because it was getting a bit dark so the result ends up a draw :whistle::lol:

Tragic mate. Strauss will be kicking himself for not retiring earlier. No way did we ever need 500 in the second innings. Hope he learns the lesson for next time. At least we played well throughout the game, which was positive.

Holy fuck, 466 we made after being 3 for 30 odd.....The Sth Africans could have buried us right from the start but thanks to captain fuck knuckle dropping a sitter, he let us off the hook and we now have them at 3 for 85....Will be interesting to see what eventuates from here on in.....I still will predict a big score from them.

And the Poms, 6 for 600 declared....They should be able to win easily from here if the bowlers can do the job.... :unsure: ...you would think :lol:

Holy fuck, 466 we made after being 3 for 30 odd.....The Sth Africans could have buried us right from the start but thanks to captain fuck knuckle dropping a sitter, he let us off the hook and we now have them at 3 for 85....Will be interesting to see what eventuates from here on in.....I still will predict a big score from them.

And the Poms, 6 for 600 declared....They should be able to win easily from here if the bowlers can do the job.... :unsure: ...you would think :lol:

I watched your shower yesterday and they recovered really well - thankfully. Will be interesting to see how the 'Mighty' Graham :bowdown: and his boys go today. I think the Aussie will go into the 2nd innings with about a 100 lead.

England battted really well, although it was a very flat deck. Hopefully without Freddie we can do the job, but it's gonna be hard work for sure to ge them out twice on that pitch. I predict another draw i'm afraid. :tumbsup:

Hey Dave, is this televised anywhere, or just on pay TV... you rich bastard. ;):lol:

Hey Dave, is this televised anywhere, or just on pay TV... you rich bastard. ;):lol:

Holy shit, we rolled em' :bananamac:

Geoff, it is only on Foxtel and we don't have it.......why......cause we could not not be any further away from being rich bastards as you could possibly be.

:wtf: ....The last I had heard we were 4-324 and had the South African's in all sorts of shit and now I've just tuned in to find that we were all out for 352.......for fucks sake, is that a collapse or what :doh:

The only good thing is that we currently have them at 2-4 at the moment and Graeme Smith has retired hurt.....hopefully from a nasty blow to his thick fuckin' head.

Talk about letting them off the hook :lame:

7-138.....They can't let this slip now....If they win this one they will win the series.

I can't believe this is happening with this bowling line-up.

I think Sth Africa also thought that this series would be just a formality and all they would have to do is just turn up to win it........A bit like Australia did when they lost the Ashes series :whistle::lol:

We still have plenty of time yet to fuck things up <_<

3-292 in our second dig, Hughes unbeaten on 136 {2nd ton for the match and the Sth African bowlers stating after the first test that he has alot to learn....well cop that you fucker's :fu: }

506 run lead going into day 4........ :unsure: surely we can't still fuck it up from here......time will tell.

Oh, and best wishes goes out to Captain fuckknuckle with another broken finger.....hope the recovery is slow and painful :whistle::lol:

Haha... yeah, saw the highlights of this on the news and it was pure carnage! Awesome. Shame the Aussies can't play like that when we can actually see it. :(